Anyone watching panorama bbc 1?

Yeah I agree, 17 years is nothing!

They are saying that she'll have to live with the fact that she's a child killer and that's enough of a punishment.

I don't think any of them would care tbh.. :(

Neither do I, especially from watching the programme and her sisters saying that they didn't even care when their last son was dying in hospital all they could think about was food :(

From everything I have read and heard about this case I honestly wonder if their plan did actually go wrong or if what happened was what they (or especially he) intended.

Apparently some of their neighbours were soot covered and in need of medical attention after trying to rescue the children, but Philpott was completely spotless. As a PP has said, he didn't want to go in the ambulance with their eldest and had to be persuaded to by the police. At the mortuary, Philpott flirted with a female police officer and referred to his kids as "little sh*ts". Also as a PP has pointed out, they were having food fights in the hospital canteen and went out to karaoke within days of their children's deaths. Hardly the behaviour of grieving parents.

I did also watch the Panorama programme and was just disgusted. Philpott was the one who asked for the press conference, but neither of them shed a single tear, even though they kept covering their faces and dabbing their eyes. The look on the face of the Police Inspector, who was sitting next to them, said it all.

A truly horrible, despicable pair. The jail sentences they both got were a complete joke.

The neighbours who were at the scene trying to get in and save the kids, and the prosecution because of the 999 call, all said not one attempt was made by either of them to get into that house and save those children. They're losing every single benefit and their house they'd be forced to work, but that's the only thing that makes me think it wasn't intentional. However, my reasons for thinking it was are; He was framing his ex, she'd be convicted for murder and he would walk away with the kids - Surely with his previous convictions he wasn't deluded enough to believe he'd get custody of those kids - That he'd be a poor grieving father with everyones sympathy and loads of media attention, and documentaries he could star in about how evil his ex was, with people donating money that he could use.

He was walking round Derby going upto people that got in his way getting in their face saying 'do you know who I am?! I'm Mick Philpott' like he was some celebrity. Everything about him disgusts me.

From everything I have read and heard about this case I honestly wonder if their plan did actually go wrong or if what happened was what they (or especially he) intended.

Apparently some of their neighbours were soot covered and in need of medical attention after trying to rescue the children, but Philpott was completely spotless. As a PP has said, he didn't want to go in the ambulance with their eldest and had to be persuaded to by the police. At the mortuary, Philpott flirted with a female police officer and referred to his kids as "little sh*ts". Also as a PP has pointed out, they were having food fights in the hospital canteen and went out to karaoke within days of their children's deaths. Hardly the behaviour of grieving parents.

I did also watch the Panorama programme and was just disgusted. Philpott was the one who asked for the press conference, but neither of them shed a single tear, even though they kept covering their faces and dabbing their eyes. The look on the face of the Police Inspector, who was sitting next to them, said it all.

A truly horrible, despicable pair. The jail sentences they both got were a complete joke.

Wow... Just wow. Thank god they were caught.

They didnt get long enough. The pair of them should have been given life imprisonment...LIFE. Not 15 years.

What part did their friend play in all of this? Mosley, I think his name is?

He was just there when it happened and was in on it. He was supposed to help save the kids, he helped cover it up, and he apparently helped with a 'trial run', and they believe Philpott passed Mosley the empty petrol can through the living room window and he disposed of it, but the only evidence they really had on him was the petrol on his clothing, and the witness statements where he'd admitted being involved to other people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->