Anyone who had an early scan, what was the fetal heart rate?

Jemsybabes

Cautiously Expecting #3
Reaction score
Hi everyone. So I'm 7 weeks today and went for a private scan at 6w+5 just to check viability etc and reassure myself. So all looked good, baby measuring up to dates and saw heartbeat (abdominal scan). The radiographer said the heart rate was 122 which is normal and they take anything from 120-180 as normal. But pregnancy wouldn't be pregnancy without finding something to worry about and now I'm concerned that our FHR was right at the bottom of the 'normal' range. Has anyone else been for a scan around this stage and been told the FHR?

Think mine was about 140 at 7+5 and I like you was a bit worried because everyone else's seemed to be faster! But don't worry I really think it doesn't mean anything xx

I just had one yesterday at 6+6 and baby's hr was 170. But if your u/s tech and your doctor weren't concerned, you shouldn't be either. I know it's hard to not worry, but they would tell you if it was something to be concerned about! *hugs* Try to relax mama!

Mine at 8 weeks was 174, which is the high end of your radiographer's range. My doctor said it was fine, so if your doctor isn't worried, you shouldn't be either. *hugs*

My Scan at 8+1 was 184 so at the high range. My son who is now 2 was 189 bpm at 9 weeks so a huge range is normal if Dr isn't worried I wouldn't be

With dd I had an early scan at 6+5, she measured 5+6 with a heart rate of 114. I knew when I ov and when she implanted (felt it) but she was slow to start. She caught up at 10wks and is 3 yrs old.

My girls both had heart rates around 108bpm at 6+3-6+4. Obviously my first DD is just fine and is 3. This baby is kicking away like ma and her usual heart rate is 135bpm (same as my first daughter).

6+4 was 130 with this pregnancy and a week and a half later 180 lol. They all start out slower so try not to worry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->