Anyone who has purchased the 'New 2008' Angelsounds'...

Ann-Marie

I adore my 3 children !!!
Reaction score
https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-second-trimester/30162-angel-sounds-tips-2.html

This is a follow on from the above thread.... If anyone has any purchased this model, please leave details.

Many Thanks :)

https://www.babyandbump.com/imagehosting/3381481b33a8dfc44.jpg

Thanks Nikky :)

This is the model in question.

But I'm not sure if mine's a 2008.
It's Angelsounds,pink,with a gel and headphones?

P.S. Thets quite an effort you took,nice caps lock they really make you pay attention :lol:

Yeah, the one you have is the one that is being sold everywhere and has a really good reputation. The 'New' one however, looks comletely different...

Check out item number 360048741615 on ebay. This is the one I'm wondering about ??

I nearly bought that but googled it and couldnt find any reviews so didnt bother! Thats rubbish if its not even a proper doppler. There was a site I found (cant rememebr where now sorry) that explained the difference between amplifiers and dopplers and how alot of amplifiers are being sold as gel-less dopplers but they arent!

I've got this off the same woman....

She span me some crap about her paying extra to have me one sent direct from the suppliers as the one she had was faulty and she was laid up in pre-term labour.......

WANTED!

https://www.babyandbump.com/imagehosting/3381481b33a8dfc44.jpg

Dead or Alive....

I've just sent her a message. I cant believe I have only just registered the feedback....:hissy:

I have just sent this message to the ebay seller where I purchased my Angelsounds from...

This is what it said:

Hello.

I recently purchased this product from you, and after seeing various comments about it not working, I took it upon myself to contact Unisar. I'm now in contact with their management, and have given them the details of my purchase.
Obviously, I am very concerned that people who are in a sensitive position are being taken advantage of, and feel that someone has to stand up for them.

If you want to reply to this message, to myself, and others concerned. Please visit this link, and leave your comment.

Can I also ask, why so many have been given the same story in reply to why the product takes so long to come.

Looking Forward To Your Reply.

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...yone-has-purchashed-new-2008-angelsounds.html

Can anyone who has posted in the other thread, please post in here with their purchasing experience also. Just to keep everything in one place.

Thanks Peeps :)

Obviously, I am very concerned that people who are in a sensitive position are being taken advantage of, and feel that someone has to stand up for them.

Sensitive indeed. So sensitive that they wouldnt dream of questioning another pregnant woman in pre-term labour.....

Some people will do anything to make a quick buck, not considering the people who really are going through hell..........

Truly low...But on that page there are some great feedback fom people,is that false?

No, I think, like myself, they're so excited when it comes, they just leave positive. How many people would wiat til they found it... thinking that maybe it was a bit too early..... I'm gutted that I left such a positive.. :hissy:

This is my contact with Unisar......

Hi,

Thanks for the email and the info. I’ll be looking at it shortly and hopefully answer any inquiries.

Sincerely,

Unisar Inc.

15 West 36th Street

New York, NY 10018
T: 800-233-1196
F: 212-736-6762

E: [email protected]
W. www.unisar.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sent: Friday, May 02, 2008 11:10 AM
To: **************
Subject: 'Angelsounds' prenatal heart listener dispute.

Hi there,

I am sending you the links, as per our telephone conversation, regarding the possible mis-selling of the above mentioned product.

I'm hoping that this can clear up an ongoing discussion currently being had on babyandbump.com

This is the product under question

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&Item=360048741615&Category=87169

also, this is the thread where the discussion is taking place....

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-second-trimester/30162-angel-sounds-tips-2.html

Thanks for taking the time to look into this. Please understand, I'm not going this for personal gain, I just hate to see people being conned. And especially when it comes to something as sensitive as an unborn child.

Thanks In Advance

Ann-Marie ******.

No, I think, like myself, they're so excited when it comes, they just leave positive. How many people would wiat til they found it... thinking that maybe it was a bit too early..... I'm gutted that I left such a positive.. :hissy:

Those comments sound like that woman is Mother Theresa...

:hugs: Don't worry,I think they pretty much got that you're not happy :lol:
I just hope they truly DO look it up...

I added mine too quick and it says slow delivery but friendly seller or something - I only did it in the last 2 days!!! :hissy:

I have just sent this message to the ebay seller where I purchased my Angelsounds from...

This is what it said:

Hello.

I recently purchased this product from you, and after seeing various comments about it not working, I took it upon myself to contact Unisar. I'm now in contact with their management, and have given them the details of my purchase.

If you want to reply to this message, to myself, and others concerned. Please visit this link, and leave your comment.

Can I also ask, why so many have been given the same story in reply to why the product takes so long to come.

Looking Forward To Your Reply.

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...yone-has-purchashed-new-2008-angelsounds.html

Can anyone who has posted in the other thread, please post in here with their purchasing experience also. Just to keep everything in one place.

Thanks Peeps :)

I just received a reply to this message.....

Thank.you for your email. I am a little confused. Are you saying that the item isn't working?

uuummm !! :dohh:

And I'm now being told that the people on here who have described their transactions with this seller, are actually competitors 'bad mouthing' her.

Anybody want to reply to this???

even if you have left feedback u can add more to it u get like an extra feed back bit plus if u all used paypal u can get ur money bk

im an ebay seller myself and you can amend your feed back. have a poke around i cant remember exactaly how to do it but it is poss.

i also recommend contacting ebay directly so they can monitor her.

with regards to dopplers always read it carefully if it says prenatal listner or gelless doppler dont touch it with a barge pole.

big hugs all round

OH MY GOD! I got mine from there and exactly the same thing happened to me, down to the excuse that they were going to send me the last one in stock, and they realised at the last minute it's faulty and the main supplier was sending to me! I wonder if there's something we can do about this? Any ideas?

Oh my god.......

Guess which one I bought and what story she gave me.....

She also said she was laid up with pre-term labour at 23 weeks......

Hiya
Thank you for your email. The fetal heart listener you bought I actually have in stock and was going to send it to you myself, until I inspected it closely and saw that it was actually damaged.

In order to have a replacement reach you as quickly as possible I had my supplier send it to you direct, (rather than via me which would have extended the delivery time by double handling). I paid the extra postage so that it gets to you quickly.

Thank you so much for your understanding. I am doing my best to be a good eBayer : ) Please email me the moment it arrives.

All-things-special xx

This was what I got......

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back