Anyone who has purchased the 'New 2008' Angelsounds'...

What gets me, is that I have asked her a number of times to come on here and defend her position if she is genuine, and we have yet to be graced with her presence.... Although I have seen a few guests lurking.

put it this way if i was selling genuine items and i recieved emails alerting me to the fact that they're faulty/fake and also informing me that there is a forum topic dedicated to my ebay sellers name I'd be here in a flash backing myself up !!!
I think the fact the seller allthingspecial hasnt bothered speaks volumes.

It won't harm your bubs, as it's just a pile of pants.. a glorified microphone... it's just the fact that she's taking advantage of us preggers lot, with a product that doesn't work....

...at least i hope it won't :shock: as I've used it over and over again to no avail :(

Hi Girls,

I've been out and had these replies while I was.....

Excuse me? I am currently on bed rest and have my supplier send for me at the moment. I do.not drop ship and have never done so. Have you received your item as yet?

[email protected]

Then followed by.....

Unfortunately other sellers of dopplers feel it necessary to put other sellers down. Its a very competitive market. I have even had other sellers open new accounts just to report other sellers of dopplers. Its ridiculous but it happens.

Let me know if you have your fetal heart listener now.

Thanks
All-things-special.
[email protected]

This person just sends the same email out to EVERYONE!!

OH . MY . GOD !!!
She really must be stupid !!!!!!!!!! How can she be sending out these ridiculous messages, knowing full well that we are all comparing notes on here !!?? :dohh:

My reply.....

Yes I have received it and it is not a doppler as described.

I like the other people who have been mis-sold this item am going to be taking this up with ebay and paypal. I want a refund. You have sent the exact same identical email about the 'damaged' item and claiming to 'pay extra postage to get it to me quicker. Its word for word the same!!! Three of us from the same forum have had it and fortunately I have also kept my copies. Myself and others are now in touch with each other as you are aware.

I will be disputing this with paypal and ebay and I will be returning the item.

Their response....

thank you for your reply. The model you bought is the new 2008 angelsounds product from unisar. Its a genuine prenatal heart listener. Why are you saying is not a true item? its the new model and on my listing it says a prenatal heart listener. Its the new model. The people who started this thread are competitors - you need to understand this. This is not a fake product.

If your product is faulty you need to let me know and I will offer you a full refund and return the item to unisar.

My response....

We are in touch with Unisar as you know. You have misrepresented the item as a DOPPLER in your listing.

Ebay have advised me to dispute it on that basis.

We all know who the guest viewer is......

As if anyone could be arsed to be a member on here just to start a thread to put down an ebay seller!!!

Another reply....

please read my full listing - its says prenatal heart listener. Doppler is a keyword like everyone else uses. Unisar have been manufacturing this since the beginning of this year. They also sell the bebsounds product that you will see others selling on ebay. www.bebesounds.com

My response....

Key word spamming is not allowed. Its like saying a replica designer bag is like a Louis Vuitton so people searching for an LV bag get your listing.

If I dont get a refund then I will continue to pursue this with ebay and paypal.

.... or should I admit to nearly 2000 posts, and a lie about potentially losing my baby, just to bad mouth an ebay seller.......
:x:x:x:x:x <<<<<<< that doesn't even come close !!!!!!!

more....

I have offered you a full refund. Please let me have your paypal details. Did you want to return the item to me to forward to unisar or will you be sending it yourself?

and I said.....

I really dont mind where it goes as long as I get a refund.

My issue is with you not Unisa. You mis represented it not them.

Give me the return address an I will send it first thing in the morning.

.... She said she would refund me, but I've yet to see it......
Although, she's probably dealing with the sudden innundation of emails she's received......

right raised a pay pal dispute...

Dispute Timeline

You and the seller have 20 calendar days to resolve this dispute. Your dispute will automatically close on 22 May 2008 unless you or the seller escalate it to a PayPal claim.

By escalating to a claim, you would be asking PayPal to review the dispute and decide the outcome. We will email you a reminder when the deadline is approaching. Once a dispute is closed, it cannot be re-opened or escalated to a claim.

by the way thanks ann marie i really thought i wasnt using it properly (even though i read the instructions enough timesand im not stupid)
haha hetty wainthrop investigates... :rofl:

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

I've raised my paypal dispute. She says she is logging on now to sort it and then sending me Unicas details to send it to.

I told her I dont have a problem with Unica - they didnt mis represent the item as a DOPPLER.

She sent me loads of links to listings doing the same thing. I told her I dont care what others do - I didnt buy from them. I've had a similar thing with a fake handbag and ebay resolved in my favour - they said if others get away with items its irrelevant. You get busted and you have to sort it.

Let you know if I get a refund. I will not let this drop.

Well done Ann-Marie. We need to make sure all B&B members know about this seller - esp if we dont get a refund any time soon.

You all made it happen :)

I'm hoping Unisar get back to me tomorrow. She had asked for my Unisar contact details, but I very much doubt she'll be contacting them herself. Why would she need to ask for contact details, when according to her listing she is an 'Authorised Unisar Inc. Dealer'... yeah right !!!

You all made it happen :)

I'm hoping Unisar get back to me tomorrow. She had asked for my Unisar contact details, but I very much doubt she'll be contacting them herself. Why would she need to ask for contact details, when according to her listing she is an 'Authorised Unisar Inc. Dealer'... yeah right !!!

Exactly.

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->