Anyone who has purchased the 'New 2008' Angelsounds'...

Cheers Darkheaven77 :) Hopefully this will help to stop people make the same mistake. :)

I have disputed with ebay and paypal, so hopefully it will be resolved.

I'm just so disappointed, as I was really excited about listening to bubs :(

Wait,will she send you a new one now?A WORKING one?

I don't know. To be honest, I'd rather get one from somewhere else, after all of the lies. :sigh:

But, that isn't the reason I'm doing this. I just think theres something dodgy about it. Don't like dodgy :hissy:

She has now offered me a full refund, which I have said she can complete through the Paypal dispute. I also said she still needs to resolve the matter with the other purchasers, and she still hasn't made any comment in relation to the mis-description, or the fact that I've contacted Unisar themselves... very strange.

We may be getting somewhere :happydance:

She has asked for the contact details for the lady I'm in touch with at Unisar, and is going to ask about faulty products.

And has agreed to issue a refund.

Lisa, have you heard from her at all.

And Sara.. did you get in touch too?

bought the 2008 version from all things special too on the 22.3.08... can pick up heartbeat so this means its working doesnt it??? pleas esay yes....

If you're sure it's the heartbeat, then yes. :)

posted on the other thread ann marie ive bought the same... from all things special feel like a wally

thought i heard heartbeat once and thats it im 22 weeks!!!
only norm hear bumps and gurgles using it.

what do you advise i do raise disput on ebay and paypal????

posted on the other thread ann marie ive bought the same... from all things special feel like a wally

thought i heard heartbeat once and thats it im 22 weeks!!!
only norm hear bumps and gurgles using it.

what do you advise i do raise disput on ebay and paypal????

If it's not doing what it says, then it has been mis-sold. She has agreed to the refund, although I have yet to receive it. Get in touch with her, and see what she says to you.

Let us know how it goes :hug:

If it's not doing what it says, then it has been mis-sold. She has agreed to the refund, although I have yet to receive it. Get in touch with her, and see what she says to you.

Let us know how it goes :hug:
do i just email and say the item is faulty... i thought it was just me but if your having the same problem maybe its not me being stupid and unable to use it.
im confused... dont know where to start tried looking at the "HELP" part of ebay but thats as useful as a chocholate teapot!!!

do i just email and say the item is faulty... i thought it was just me but if your having the same problem maybe its not me being stupid and unable to use it.
im confused... dont know where to start tried looking at the "HELP" part of ebay but thats as useful as a chocholate teapot!!!

This is precisely the reason I started the thread. I knew some people would just think it was them, and forget about it. Contact the seller first off, to see if she can offer you the refund directly. If she can't, you go into you paypal account, select the transaction between you and her, and there should be the option of starting a dispute.

hmmmm

dunno if i wa dealing with the same seller, after 3 weeks of mine not being recieved I contacted her and was spun a web of lies alone with at least 9 others, I've just got my refund off paypal...alas no doppler to hear bubs :(

it has been brought to my attention that the angel sounds prenatal heart listener i bought from yourself is faulty or a fake. I havent been able to hear baby's heartbeat since i bought it although I am 22 weeks pregnant. I have followed the instructions given in the manual although that has the company name of bebesounds on it.
I would like a full refund please including P&P as i feel you have sold either a faulty item or a counterfeit item whichever it is i did not receive the item described.
please get back to me thank you.

thats what ive just sent, do you reckon thats okay???

yup.. sounds fine... although, no-ones actually proven that it is a fake, just that it's being mis-sold as an angelsounds doppler, which is totally not what it is....

yup.. sounds fine... although, no-ones actually proven that it is a fake, just that it's being mis-sold as an angelsounds doppler, which is totally not what it is....

:hissy::hissy::hissy:either way its a heap of shit!!! lol :hissy::hissy::hissy:

thank you for your email. I can assure you 100 % that this is not a faulty or counterfit item. This is the brand new 2008 model. have you tried down low?

Just had that reply to my message so i sent...

I have indeed, it doesnt work so it is in fact either faulty or counterfeit. i just want my money back. are you prepared to refund my money including P&P?

What gets me, is that I have asked her a number of times to come on here and defend her position if she is genuine, and we have yet to be graced with her presence.... Although I have seen a few guests lurking.

the more i think about this the more pissed off i am... if they are selling fakes, how do they know its not going to harm unborn babies???
I AM FUMING!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->