Anyone who has purchased the 'New 2008' Angelsounds'...

Good News!! It seems that all but one of this particualr model has been withdrawn from sale on ebay. For now anyways. Let's just wait for it to be listed under a different name....... We'll be waiting !!!!

Well done Charlie's Angels...:rofl:
That woman dodn't even know what hit her....*claps*

Had another email today.....

Hiya
I will do it today for you. sorry for any inconvenience caused in keyword spamming - it wasnt intentional - i was just following what other pre-natal heart listener sellers were doing using doppler in the title.

All the best,
xx

STILL no refund as yet.....

Keep chasing it Lisa.
I have checked again and it's definetely been removed from sale :)
Result!!

I got my refund!!!!!

:happydance:

God, we're good.....

x

Ok, so i emailed her and she responded, in 6 minutes!!!

this is what she said ; thankyou fr your email. If you are unhappy with the products then i offer a full money back guarantee

Do you still have the original packaging?

Emailed her to say i had. and she refunded me through paypal, said she would forward the return address to me. But at least i got my refund inc p+p. I was gonna withdraw my feedback but seeing as she sorted the matter out within in an hour and half i'll just see if i can figure out how to change it.

Do watchdog deal with things like this? With it being ebay i'm not sure??

WOW! Big BIG BIG thank you to Ann Marie for sorting this out, and to everyone else for pursuing refunds! I've just emailed them and asked for a refund. This is what's been said by them:

Thank you kindly for your email. I can assure you 100% that this is a genuine Angelsounds item. That I can promise you, I have had 2 other complaints about this and this has all been started by another ebayer who sells the old angelsounds model. We are currently taking that ebayer to court. If you are unhappy with one of my products then I offer a full money back guarantee. Do you have the original packaging for this item?

I do indeed so I will see what she says about returning and getting the refund.

Have you all bought a different monitor now, and what would you recommend???

Thanks for all the info about this, I bought one a few weeks ago from All Things Special and it was rubbish. I've bought a proper doppler since then and even when I find baby with that I still can't hear anything on the Angel Sounds listener.

I also got the sob story email about her being on bed rest due to pre-term labour and like a fool I felt sorry for her! Fancy using an excuse like that, grrrrr.

Anyway, having read the info on here I emailed earlier today and said it had been mis-represented in the ebay listing and she's given me a full refund already (I've checked my PayPal account and its definitely there!). I asked her for the address to return it to and she told me to either keep it or bin it - she's applied for a full refund from the manufacturer because she's told them it was faulty! Hopefully those of you who have been in contact with Unisar will put a spanner in this for her :)

Thanks again

Abi

Thanks for all the info about this, I bought one a few weeks ago from All Things Special and it was rubbish. I've bought a proper doppler since then and even when I find baby with that I still can't hear anything on the Angel Sounds listener.

I also got the sob story email about her being on bed rest due to pre-term labour and like a fool I felt sorry for her! Fancy using an excuse like that, grrrrr.

Anyway, having read the info on here I emailed earlier today and said it had been mis-represented in the ebay listing and she's given me a full refund already (I've checked my PayPal account and its definitely there!). I asked her for the address to return it to and she told me to either keep it or bin it - she's applied for a full refund from the manufacturer because she's told them it was faulty! Hopefully those of you who have been in contact with Unisar will put a spanner in this for her :)

Thanks again

Abi

Good news abi!! Can i just ask what doppler did u buy in the end and how far gone r u? I'm a bit wary for purchasing now!!

Glad to see the info has helped so many :D

I'm not bothering to buy another one, as I can feel her move quite alot now.
:hug:

Hiya!
I have emailed her and got this back (quite quickly)

Thank you for your email. Another ebayer who has been selling angelsounds reported my items as fake and not dopplers. This is untrue. They are currently being taken to court for opening 3 forums and trying to have my ebay account shut down. Thus I have been asked to hold off selling any other angelsounds products for the immediate future. I am not the 1st person they have done this to.

If you are not getting on with any item that you bought from me then I offer a 100% money back guarantee.

If you let me have your paypal details I will issue you a full refund inc postage.

- all-things-special

Yay! thanks Ann-Marie! :hugs:
I had just stuck mine in a drawer and never bothered with it, just passed it off as one of those pointless purchases!

I know this was last year but I just wanted to thank you ladies for this thread. I was searching for reviews of the angelsounds doppler and google kicked out this thread for me. I have to say I was debating going via ebay but after reading through this thread (and the other one, can't remember the title) I decided on amazon instead.

I made sure I bought the doppler (the one that says from 10-12 weeks) and, although I couldn't find a photo of the dodgy one you were all talking about, the genuine one you posted was the kind that I bought. And it came with gel.

Thanks so much for highlighting the difference between "doppler" and "heart listener" and flagging this woman up as a scam artist. Using the excuses she has done she should be ashamed of herself but I'm glad you all got your refunds.

On an aside, it's great to see from all your tickers that you've had your babies. I love reading old threads and seeing how people have come along :D

Thanks again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->