Anyone who's partner has sleep apnea?

Lunabelle

Mother of one
Reaction score
I am getting so frustrated at my partner having sleep apnea and the consequences that come with it.

He is an absutely amazin guy, I really love him and couldn't imagine life without him. However, he is such a tool not using his mask regularly or taking it away during the night. On top of the sleep apnea he has a high stress job which requires him to be concentrated and make difficult decisions constantly. I think a normal guy would be tired after a day like his.

I am not only worried he will have a heart attack at 45yrs old, but at this time in life I am annoyed about his low sex drive. My friend is also trying to conceive and she doesnt bother with any ovulation sticks, she says they just do it regularly every 2 days. We usually have sex once a week. I know you shouldn't compare your life to others, i def would not change my love to my friend's love who is always partying untill 4am and the constant arguments they have.

Is anyone else going through these kind of problems?

I'm sorry your SO has sleep apnea and doesn't want to use his mask. I don't see how he can function in daily life without sleep. Does the tube bother him? Does he not like having anything on his face?

My hubby has sleep apnea and he told me that he took him awhile to adjust but now he literally can't go to sleep without the thing. If power goes out, he is out of luck. When we first started dating, he was embarrassed of his mask but I got zero sleep the first night because he snored so bad. Now, his mask is white noise to me and love it!

I hope your SO can start using it because he's putting his life at risk & not getting sleep.

My OH is being tested for it at the minute. He snores so loudly it sounds painful for him, chokes himself awake and is exhausted. On one hand I know he doesnt want to have to wear the mask, but on the other hand I'd love him to experience life not exhausted.

I have to be honest though, his sex drive has not suffered, he would be happy to go ahead and do it in his sleep, I'm the one that's usually to tired after working full time all week, doing the chores and looking after our son (he helps too of course).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->