Anyone wind up with a successful preg after being a week late and bad AF cramps?

skirtgirl

2 recent losses
Reaction score
I miscarried in October with this same sitch. I'm late, BFN and just wondering if it's possible for this to be a good thing. thanks and congrats to you all!

Maybe I wasn't supposed to post in the preg page if im not (yet) preg? Wasn't supposed to mention a miscarriage? Sorry if I offended anyone - I'm new and figuring this thing out.

Hi Skirtgirl, Yes of course it is ok to post in here!
I had bad AF style cramps from OV right through until about a week or so after my missed period, then on and off after that and still get them a bit now! I did have a BFP though. But my friend didn't get her BFP until almost a week after AF was late so keep testing and good luck! Hopefully you'll be joining us soon :)

Thanks so much, silverwillow. I got a very faint positive this morning! Hopefully it'll continue to get darker!

i had cramps throughout my last pregnancy and am getting them again!! x

I did!! I was 2 weeks late for af when I got my bfp. It turned out instead of having af I actually ovulated! I was on the pill and missed a couple, hence the funky cycle. Are you or were you on the pill recently?

off the pill in April so plenty of time to get that out of the system. i posted my test over in the pregnancy test forum and everyone sees it so I must not be too crazy. hoping it gets much darker!

I had baddddd cramps for 2 weeks after i was due on, which is the reason i didnt test till then because i just assumed AF was coming :shrug:

Thanks so much, silverwillow. I got a very faint positive this morning! Hopefully it'll continue to get darker!

Oooh congratulations and welcome to first tri!!! :dance: :dance:
My positives were all very faint lines. I did a digi to confirm a few days later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnneMariena
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->