Anyone with anxiety?

eblondie

Reaction score
I was wondering whether there was anyone on here who suffers from anxiety and would like to be friends on here. I think it would be great to chat to someone on here who understands. Anyone?

i have got bad anxiety issues an ive thought bout going docs bout it but i know they wont help me with anything! hope your okies. And if you need anyone to talk to am if you want to chat :D :flower: x

I do. I was just wondering how you coped in the early days when your LO arrived?

Hi, i have had anxiety, we had a baby, and moved house and did xmas all in one, and i ended up putting myself in hospital with a severe panic attack, iv had 9 so far but been able to control them, i get all the muscle tensing pains in my belly and have to have pain killers and a nice relaxing back rub of my hubby, i never suffered with these before, but have been under a lot of stress lately, they just come on me from no where and not panicking, i turn 30 and this happens lol, im going the doctors in 2 wks to be refered just to rule out the pains i get arn't something else, i bought some kalms which help the anxiety and are herbal have you tried them?

I've suffered with quite bad anxiety for over 10 years and would really like to chat - send me a message!

I suffer from anxiety. I'm currently on medication for it.

Hope your all ok. x

Hi there, I have severe anxiety issues and have panic attacks. I had it under control for a while but now it has come back with a vengeance. Butterfly2, in the early days I was a complete control freak, I had to do everything myself, I also couldn't bear it if the kitchen wasn't spotless and the workshops sterilized with Milton. a bottle couldn't sit for 3 mins without being washed. also I would freak out when anyone apart from my mum would hold him. I wad unwell after the birth and was in and out of hospital so that control was taken off me and it caused me tons of worry. I'm on medication again now thankfully. if anyone wants to pm me please do,it would do us good to chat to others who understand x

Yep-me too!

Thought i was going bonkers till i started on citalopram!

You are not alone!

Pregnancy,post natal hormones really dont help do they?!

ive suffered from anixety attacks for 9 and a half years. I have manic depression, anxiety and OCD.

it makes things very difficult at times. im not on prescribed medication but im looking at taking a natural medication like Gaba.

support group can be found here:

https://www.babyandbump.com/general/494790-anixety-panic-attacks-depression-surpport-group.html

Hi lovely,
I suffer from depression and anxiety, and am on meds, and touch wood, it seems pretty well controlled. I had a nasty time with PND, and would love to be friends.
xxx

Hi hun, yes i do have anxiety and panic attacks. I suffered from them extremely bad when i was in my last 2 years of secondary school, so was between 15-16, now i am nearly 19, i think they improved when i moved out of home at 16. I think its all coming back though, everytime i go anywhere i feel out of control, like i need to stay in. Its horrible though as i know we need to get out to have a break from 4 walls. x

Hi i have it aswell, tried med for it few years ago but seemed to just make it worse so stopped taking it and havent had anything or been back to docs since. Has gotten 10x better since then though but recently has been coming back a bit im here to chat to anyone that wants to x

I have had bad anxiety since I was a teenager. I've been to numerous councellors and been on meds. I'm off the meds now since I found they made me a zombie to the point where I didn't care about anything. Exercising does the same as the meds, releases seratonin, it seemed to work for me so I can at least somewhat function.

My anxiety deals more with social things...I hate being on the phone, I don't like meeting people for the first time etc...

Wow! Thanks so much for all your replies. I was so tearful when I saw that there were so many replies as to be honest, I really didn't expect it. Sometimes it's so easy to feel so alone. I didn't realise that there was already a section on the board. I think it would be great if we could all use it. I know I certainly need to share with others.... and not just the bad things but the good too.

I've suffered from anxiety and depression on and off for the past 16 years. My anxiety was mainly under control before I had LO.... but having LO brought it back to the surface. Feeding has brought huge anxiety. Since birth I have written down - when he feeds, how much, what, nappy change, and sleep. If it's not written down I feel worse. If my OH forgets then I get bad tempered as I don't feel in control! If we are out in the car and my LO needs feeding I feel incredibly anxious until my LO is fed. I get anxious if I misplace something and now if LO puts a toy somewhere and I can't find it, I feel over anxious again and can't forget about it until it's found again.

Venusrockstar I really struggle with the phone too. On a bad day I hide away from it and refuse to answer. On a half decent day I force myself to do things that I would rather not do... and I'm sure that other anxiety suffers understand that its not things that you just 'don't like doing' but things that bring out anxiety.

Hi ladies,

I have suffered with anxiety, depression and OCD in the past too. It was brought on by my mothers terminal cancer, then her death and me feeling totally out of control with it all. (This was 2.5 years ago)

I was on antidepressants (citalopram) and was seeing 2 different councillors for over a year (working with cognitive behavioural therapy etc)

I ended up having a nervous breakdown. Work collegues would take me to my doctor from work it got that bad. I couldn't cope with even the smallest of tasks! :cry: I was told they even thought I had post traumatic stress syndrome at one point. It was an awful part of my life.

I am SO much better now - So I just want to say - it does get better and you CAN get through this. :hugs: I still have wobbles from time to time but in general life is so much better! If I can get through to the other side so can you ladies. Believe in yourselves and take any support you can.

If anyone wants to talk feel free to PM me. :hugs: Anytime :hugs:

ive suffered from anixety attacks for 9 and a half years. I have manic depression, anxiety and OCD.

it makes things very difficult at times. im not on prescribed medication but im looking at taking a natural medication like Gaba.

I'm going to have a look in to this. I'm currently on quetieapin as with my PND my anxiety is difficult to manage but i would prefer to use natural medication.

I suffer as well, the more I read the more I see that it's quite common, although at times it feels as if i'm the only one! So nice to see this post :) x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->