Anyone with anxiety?

Sharing your feelings might help reduce your anxiety and stress, however consulting help from a counselor will solve your issues. I’ve had anxiety for 4 years and I threw it out of my life after consulting a therapist. I am practicing yoga and meditation to keep me healthy, relaxed and happy. Meditation is an ideal method to ease your worries.

How do I cope when I become pregnant with my anxiety?

i suffer realy bad with panic attacks its irraacinal fears i have got really bad after brooke ended up in a pychric ward and given tablets im getting better now i have suffered bad for 9 years, so far so good on these tablets.

the key is not to let them win and i never knew hormones from pregnacy would have knocked me so ill.

Hi I have anxiety too and it is worse since my baby died a month ago. Did anyone else have tight neck muscles and slightly 'off' vision (not dizziness but slight blurring) with headaches? Really scared :(

The courses I've done/am doing are with the O.U. but I would have thought there's plenty of books about the topic out there in libraries and bookshops too.
x

Hiya, what were the O.U courses you have studied? X

my anxiety is killing mee!!! lol i havent taken my anxiety medicine so its more intense! but I am getting better at talking myself out of feeling anxious!!

I'm so glad i've just found this thread. I'm currently off work with chest pains/depression/anxiety. I have citalopram sitting on my counter top but i haven't taken it yet because the list of side effects is endless!

Anyone who has taken this had any good or bad experiences?

My anxiety has come to a head because i had a traumatic birth experience, started a stressful job when LO was 6 months and my Dad died 4 months ago. Not a great year really!

I'm so glad i've just found this thread. I'm currently off work with chest pains/depression/anxiety. I have citalopram sitting on my counter top but i haven't taken it yet because the list of side effects is endless!

My anxiety has come to a head because i had a traumatic birth experience, started a stressful job when LO was 6 months and my Dad died 4 months ago. Not a great year really!

I took citalopram!! big mistake!! I had awful side affects i became depressed. and when i stopped it cold turkey after being on it for a month I nearly couldnt move AWFUL!!! lol

my anxiety is more triggered by hychondria. I think something is wrong with me at least once a month, but i'm managing it I only take 0.5 of Lorazepam once or twice a day! Anyone have anxiety more around the time of their AF?

Hiya Hun, I have been on citalapram for about a year, currently down from 40mg to 20mg. Mainly because I feel I need to get it out of my system before conceiving. Although there is as much research for staying on it as coming off it whilst pregnant.

I was dead against being on it, hate medication and felt it was admitting failure. However it really helped me, I had to use my OH as my gauge though because I lost perspective. Now I can see I am maybe a little better than I was a year ago although not hugely. The issues are still there, the anxiety is still there, I think it's great while you are on it but it won't solve anything long
term. Like I said though I had lost it last year, exhausted, depressed and incredibly anxious. I needed the break emotionally if nothing else.

I'm now in counselling trying to address my anxiety, it's really important because being ill last year really took it out of me and has left me struggling with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. Unless I learn to Coe or avoid anxiety I won't get better. Lifelong meds aren't ok for, I don't want to be reliant forever.

If you ever need to talk just PM me, always here for a chat. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->