anyone with are had dermals?

mummyof3babas

Reaction score
do they hurt? how was the healing process? really thinkg of having one under ma eye x

i dont have one but have 14 other piercings & a few of my friends have had them.

they tend to grow out pretty quick, your body can reject them especially on quite a boney area.

i have a a star just above each hip bone & REALLLY want dermals in them!! xx

Mod please delete the baby smacked my phone mid reply, full replays below!:) xx

I had a dermal under my eye I loved it but it grew out really fast, and I couldn't wear as much make up as I usually do.

As for the pain/healing process supprisingly it doesn't hurt that much, it stings a bit with a lot of tugging, mine healed pretty quick just didn't wear much make up xx

mmmm i also wear abit of makeup! lol the procedure is what makes me cringe its that are ma labret and medusa:/ arghh stuck for choices!:(

I have a microdermal on my sternum. Been there for 5 years maybe 6? I can't remember ha! It was done with a scalpel and I felt nothing, healed very quickly as well.

mmmm i also wear abit of makeup! lol the procedure is what makes me cringe its that are ma labret and medusa:/ arghh stuck for choices!:(

It's not as bad as what I thought, I couldn't see what they were doing so I suppose that made it better, I've had my lip pierced several times in different places I find those hurt more than my dermal did, I'd love another but if my LO finds it I'm sure she'll try pulling it out like she does my tongue piercing haha xx

haha yh iv had the side of ma bottom lip dun n it reli didnt hurt:)

I've had two in the back of my neck for about a year now, never had a problem! Barely hurt being put in either and couldnt even feel them afterwards. There's been no swelling or pain. I want more! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->