anyone with b12 defiecency?

mummyof3babas

Reaction score
just found out today and my irons at 8 :( i have to have daily injections:(:( anyone else having these?x

I have pernicious anaemia so my body does not store or absorb b12.

Very very common and many women have it prior to pregnancy and just carry on their IM B12 injections all the way through. It should really boost you!

I found out at my last midwife appointment that I was B12 deficient and I had to have 3 injections a week for 2 weeks. I had my last one today!! Even though I didn't get the surge of energy I was promised, they have made me feel better. Instead of having 2hr sleeps during the day, I now just have a 1hr sleep :thumbup:

When do you start your injections?

i had my first today and havin them 3 times a week for 2 weeks to see how i go and omg the needle was horrible:( and i have anti ds!:/

Yeah I get it every one and then, had the injections in my first pregnancy. I haven't had b12 checked in ages though as its not routinely checked. So it could well be lw again for all I know. These injections are a right pain!

they are :( my iron is just not going up:( feel like absouloute crap:( and the needles are horrible:( x

The injections didn't make me feel any different either unfortunately :(

Oh no:( :( really hope i start to feel better as im so exhausted:( and dont think il get througj labour this tired:(

I feel the same, but I think it might just be a normal pregnancy thing! I was convinced my blood test would come back as anaemic last time and it didn't. The joys of babies literally being parasites lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->