ANYONE WITH BFN dont give up MY BFP story of encouregment

Daisydo

Pregnant with #6
Reaction score
:dust::dust::dust::dust::hug: first of of many of you have been following my journey from team Pink Princess ( the BEST group of ladies in the world )

First of all let me say I Mid Jan I had emergency ectopic surgery ( saved left tube ) I am some issues from the surgery tilll now but thats another story (feel free to come over to team pink princess i can share more about that)
anyhow....this was my first cycle trying as after the ectopic i had an overwelmingly urge to have a baby!! Im alot can relate! so at around 7-8 DPO ( i dont temp chart OPK or anything at all just go by the 'O'pain for ovulation ) I started testing...around 9-10DPO I got a verrrrrrry faint :bfp: more than once..too light to post a pic ....then from that day on :bfn:.. went to doc on WED for BT.. this morning around 13-14DPO i get the :bfp: again!!! twice....today also happend to be result day from BT..called and the numbers were considered NEG :bfn:...Im sorry girls i knew from 8DPO or so that I was pregnant...so i insisted to come in...went to doc today with my postive :bfp: and docs test showed :bfp: doc said offcialllly I am PREGNANT!!! :baby: :baby: as soon DH is home I will post all my HPT i took so you all can see the journey of that....Up and down journey!!! I just want to say.....It will happen to you all!!! maybe best thing is not to test too early...cus it will worry and frustrate the HECK out of you!!!
babydust to all.....thanks for listening...

OH YEAH ONE MORE THING....USE YOUR SECOND OR 3RD MORNING URINE IT WORKED BETTER FOR ME

OH that´s so GREAT! :) Wow you must be happy now. Million hugs and gratulations to you sweetie. :happydance:

Please bear in mind that encouragement stories can also dishearten, hence our no BFP stories in the TTC forum policy.

Thanks.

Moved to BFP Forum.

im sooo sorry didnt realise couldnt post in that section....apologies....:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79