anyone with cramps

Taloulah

Reaction score
Started cramping last night and have been all day today but on n off, it's mild only in lower back and lower front. Usually if period cramps I will get it bad and down my legs n would be on by now because I only cramp hours before it happens. This is just different I should be past ovulation last period was on 3rd n cycles usually 40 days + so not due yet, anyone getting cramps what are yours like

I also have been quite gassy but the cramps are not down to that lol

Hi :)

I'm experiencing the exact same thing! I posted this question yesterday with no responses :( I have had mild cramps in my lower abdomen for four days! Not at all like af cramping which usually only comes the day of af. This is more of an aching feeling in two specific spots, not very painful more constant. I have a few other symptoms I never experience before af and I should be approx 11dpo but still showing bfn when testing.. So I don't know what my chances are with bfn at 11dpo..

Fingers crossed for both of us that this is an early pregnancy symptom!!

Hi Hun... I know I don't hardly get any responses! I have been having these cramps only since last night, but I know for sure they are not period cramps because most of the time I can't relax in any way the pain is that bad but this pain is barley noticeable, deffo a dull ache in my lower back and front. I'm not sure when I ovulate, but my cycles are normally 40 + and for the past 3 months they have been 26 days was last on the 3rd so if they go back up to 40 days + again that's 2 weeks away.

Are u planning on doing any more tests? I'm not going to bother until the 13th of December when it's been 40 days since my last period. What else are u expierencing?

Hopefully it is! Would be an amazing Xmas present!

Yes that exactly what it feels like! A dull ache in my lower front and my back has been the same! It started at about 7dpo for me so I assumed implantation but I've never heard of it lasting several days? I'm also experiencing sore boobs to the point I can't lay on my stomach to sleep as of 2 days ago (I never get sore boobs before af, only tender nipples). The tenderness actually goes so high up above my actual boobs. My whole chest aches and has this hot burning feeling occasionally. Yesterday I felt nauseous and under the weather all day, I was nearly sick in the morning.

Oh that's such a long wait :( have you tested at all yet? if it happens to be another short cycle this month you would be just about due for af and may just be having early symptoms! I suppose if it is 40+ days and ur still 2 weeks away from af it may be O pains? (I would be getting busy anyways just in case! Lol)
I can't help myself I just have to test! I think I'll wait now for 3 days when af is supposed to be due (if I can, I highly doubt it though!)

It would be the best Xmas pressie!! Oh I hope we both are!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->