Anyone with long cycles?

LaughOutLoud

Reaction score
My cycles have been irregular always but Im currently on 40 day cycle. Anyone else?

My cycles have been crazy long for 3 years. My last cycle was 74 days. In the middle of the last cycle I decided to research for myself natural supplements I could take to help me to get more regular. My doctors don't seem to interested in helping me figure out what my problem is except with the response of "stress is causing it". Yeah whatever. I started taking a prenatal vitamin, Vit C, Vit D, Vit E, B complex, Vitex, and prog cream. I started my period a week later. :happydance: So from CD1 to CD8 I added black cohash to my daily vitamins and stopped the prog. cream. On CD8 I started my prog cream again and stopped the black cohash. TTC#5 was stressing me out so now I just look at it like a science project. I started getting EWCM right after AF stopped and I was thinking it was too early to ovulate but since my cycle is bonkers I decided to not assume and BD during that time. I started using the opks too which have a dark line but I am not sure if it is quite as dark as the control line. Charting my temps now too. Hoping something eventually works or at least my cycle gets normal. I have an appointment with a new dr at the end of the month. Maybe she will help me. :shrug: Have you taken any supplements to help you??

I have PCOS, so my cycles are all over the place. My last cycle was seven weeks. This one I appear to have ovulated at 2-3 weeks after my period, but in all the time I've been TTC, I've never got a positive OPT! I have had a chemical pregnancy, and am currently pregnant (waiting to see how that turns out).

I have yet to find any pattern to what makes my cycles short or long. My longest was three months!

I get EWCM several times a cycle, but it stops after I've ovulated. My cervix is a good sign too. And both are cheaper than the useless OPTs!

Oh yay for you! Hoping for H&H pregnancy for you!! Good to hear you still got preggers with an irregular cycle. :)

Have a 17 month old babe, so I know I can have children, even with these weird cycles. That made the chemical pregnancy (and the uncertainty with this pregnancy) much easier.

I have five friends with PCOS (causing their irregular cycles), and four of them have children. Plus me makes 5 out of six - so the odds are good! Have you been tested for PCOS?

Thanks girls. I had a scan a little while back as my right ovary was causing me a lot of pain (- may be that was ovulation?) but the docs said it was all fine. Im not taking any supplements at all

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->