Anyone with low progesterone or spotting before AF?

Momof2TTC

Reaction score
I'm becoming incredibly frustrated. I have been spotting for 5-6 days before AF arrives for a few cycles. I have a 26-27 day cycle, ovulating on cd15.

Do you still get the temp shift if you have low progesterone? Even if I wasn't TTC, spotting for almost a week before AF just plain sucks!

How did you know you had low progesterone (other than blood tests) and what did you have done for it?

Hi Momof2TTC and sending you big :hugs:

I was diagnosed with low progesterone after a year ttc and having a blood test. Strangely I'd always had spotting/breakthrough bleeding when not on bc until I started ttc and for the whole 12 months I was ok...and didn't know there was a problem. But yes it's VERY annoying!

I was meant to start clomid, but whilst waiting to be referred to fertility clinic and tablets I decided to give acupuncture a go...and got my BFP! I felt it helped balance me back out again. I guess it doesn't work for everyone and it may not be everyone's cup of tea, but thought I'd mention it. I actually tried it cos a girl on here who was preggers suggested it to me when I posted about low progesterone, and I felt it wrong not to pass it on again!

Hope you get that BFP really soon :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->