Anyone with my experience? Possibly 11DPO

CFrank

Reaction score
Good Morning all, (It's 8 am here)

I have sort of a weird scenario and was curious your thoughts on the likelihood I could be pregnant and if my lack of symptoms is a tell-tell sign I am not.

I've been taking BC for a few months now. Recently I moved jobs and was in limbo with insurance so there was a week break between an old pack and the new pack. Here are the specifics:

Last day of old pack was 1/10. Sugar pills were not taken but scheduled for 11-17. AF was very short and sweet on 12/13. I was off all forms of BC from 1/10 and began a new pack on 1/25. My day 2 pill dropped down the drain so it was not taken. We are both aware of the risks when missing 1 pill in a pack but agreed to just continue the pack regardless. My husband and I did the deed without caution on the 23, 24, 27, 29, 30.

IF I o'd, the calculator suggest the 22-26 being my most fertile days. I had a lot of thick white discharge around that time and a few days thereafter.

So, IF I O'D and IF the calculator was correct I am roughly 10/11 DPO. We are not against having another child but preferred to wait until I was with my new job for at least a year. However, we would both be just as happy if it happened sooner.

So far, the ONLY things different I have noticed is slight cramping in my abdomen and uncomfortable lower back pain the past few days. Nothing today as of yet. I am still making the entire night without needing to pee and there are no signs of tender or tingly breast. My DH did notice one looking fuller and lower then the other which he swears was never like that, but it could be in our heads. Using a Clear Blue this morning I got a BFN so I am pretty sure I am not pregnant but wanted to ask a few questions.

Do the calculations seem correct for a DPO?
If I am 10/11 DPO, is it a sure sign I am not pregnant with the lack of symptoms? I figured sore/tender breast was the first and most prominent sign.
Those with experience using BC, what is the likelihood I even ovulated being off BC for 2 weeks? (Counting the week the sugar pills were scheduled to be taken?)

Thank you all so much!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->