Anyone with no paterns of movement?

Loobylola

Reaction score
Hiya,

I dont know if im too early for paterns (?) but my baby doesnt appear to have one, should she?

Two days ago she was doing womb gymnastics all day and night, the next day she was quieter, still some movements but nothing like the prevous day (i had MW appt and she felt where baby was, took a while) then yesterday the same, this morning quiet too, still some movements.

Did she just have a wild day? Anyone else the same?

x

I was like that for ages and was told not to worry because she's doin a lot of growin around 28-34 weeks! I'm now 36+ 6 and wish she'd be a bit gentler!! Xx

Yes, my baby has crazy days then quiet days. Like yesterday, she was going mental in there but today, she's much more quiet. I wish she was one of those babies who was crazy every day cos it's so hard to know when to worry! But she always manages to kick the required ten times just when I'm considering going in for a stress test. Then has a crazy day the next day!

This little dude goes through busy days and quiet days... I put the quiet days down to growing :)

I'm so glad to hear that this happens in 3rd tri also. I am 27 weeks and mine has a rough pattern of kicking when I first wake up a bit through the morning then goes quiet for a few hours and kicks from about 6-9pm on and off. Some days it goes crazy a and I feel like the kicks are constant and other it is still kicks but not as often. Today and yesterday have been quiet but Tuesday was manic. Hoping for another manic one tomorrow!

My baby doesn't have a pattern either. My midwife said not to worry as long as there is the 10 kicks a day. She always kicks more than that but it's just whenever she feels like it :haha:

I am pleased I see this as I was worried also, baby had a day last week when she didnt stop moving and now its a been a few days when I have not felt her much and its been more softer movements, hopefully she will get back to normal soon, pregnancy is a worry full stop.

My baby has no patterns. Just mostly very busy. The doctor had a hard time measuring it's heartbeat at my last appointment because it was squirming so much! Go baby go! :D

I am due I'm 2 days and I still have no pattern! I do have an anterior placenta though and didn't get much movement at all until 30 weeks. I was monitored once and all was fine, I just try to check for the 10 movements a day, some days baby just about makes it!

Not much pattern here. She also has a couple of quiet days then a mad one. Midwife has advised to ensure 10 movements a day especially as I have potential placenta problems.

I keep hearing the 10 movements a day thing on here, but on health sites I've read, they recommend 10 movements in 2 hours (not all day), and some even recommend checking this happens twice a day (so in morning and at night). These are mainly US sites, mind, so maybe we're just more chilled out about it here in UK. But I always check for the 10 movements in 2 hours even when she's being quiet and always get it.

I keep hearing the 10 movements a day thing on here, but on health sites I've read, they recommend 10 movements in 2 hours (not all day), and some even recommend checking this happens twice a day (so in morning and at night). These are mainly US sites, mind, so maybe we're just more chilled out about it here in UK. But I always check for the 10 movements in 2 hours even when she's being quiet and always get it.

Sometimes I think even the professionals are confused about this. My community midwife told me 10 in 2 hours when referring me to the hospital assessment unit for reduced movements. Then the midwife at the assessment centre said 10 in a day and that I must 'have misheard the other midwife' - which I know I didn't! The doctor then clarified this by saying 10 movements during the 2 hour period when the baby is most active. Until about 34 weeks I could easily have gone 4 hours without a single movement, so I just concentrate on the 10 a day.

Is it any wonder we can get confused when I was given 3 different scenarios by 3 professionals on the same day!! :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->