Anyone with only tiredness as a symptom?

Calcifer

Reaction score
Hi there, just wondering if it's normal to just feel exhausted at 6 weeks along? I don't really have any other symptoms, my boobs were not very sore and the little burning I had in the nipples has eased. I have very very little queasiness too... My first scan will be at 7 weeks, next week. I'm absolutely bricking it as this follows two m/cs. I hope it's not a blighted ovum or something nasty. Anyone else not feeling too many symptoms yet?

After multiple losses I bricked it through all the weeks so far. I've spent every day I don't feel horrible feeling emotionally bad. I'm not extremely sick or anything this time and all is fine. At 6 weeks I had exhaustion and slightly sore boobs.
Here's the thing... even after multiple losses you still have a better chance of things going right than wrong again. I have VERY high expectations for symptoms because with my living children I was extremely ill. But truly symptoms can't tell us much. I think if you're feeling ok and not having bad signs like bleeding and bad cramping you're ok ❤

I'm so glad to see you back here!!!! I had only tiredness as my symptom in the earlier weeks of my third pregnancy... she's 2 now, and the pregnancy went perfectly. With this one, I had no symptoms until I felt my uterus stretching! I was 6 weeks along when I got my BFP and still didn't feel any other symptoms until 9 weeks along, when morning sickness kicked in. It's almost gone now, at 23 weeks along. I hope you don't get that late-onset, ever-lasting MS like me, but I can attest to the possibility of it. :)

I only have tiredness and bloating and very sore boobs. Nausea has stayed at bay so far!

Thanks all, I think having m/cs kind of ruins the innocence of pregnancy. I know for a fact that with my first daughter I had zero symptoms of pregnancy at around 7 weeks. None whatsoever. So it's likely a thing with me.... I have no spotting or horrific pain or anything. Fingers crossed this is a sticky one now. I'll find out next Friday.

I've had tiredness all through my first trimester and am still tired lol. I think that was my most annoying symptom this pregnancy. I want to do stuff, get things done, but my body is like... nope! The nausea was actually more tolerable than the fatigue this time.

Pregnancy after loss is just a whole new ball game. Thinking of you!

I have been so exhausted these past few weeks that I just can't function if I don't take a nap after I get home from work. Driving the half hour home kills me. I have to keep the music loud to keep my focus! My nipples have hurt since day one but my breasts started hurting about two weeks ago, so painful!

Hi, just wanted to reassure you that it's quite normal for some people to have no symptoms. This is my fourth pregnancy and with my previous three I had none whatsoever and worries so much. This time around I've had sore boobs, fatigue, dizziness and mild food aversions (early on - 6-8 weeks).

I'm now 13+2 and saw my bay on the scan last week. My biggest concern now is Down's as I've come back screen positive at 1/130...

Good luck and try not to worry xx

I think having m/cs kind of ruins the innocence of pregnancy.

Ain't that the truth!
I've only had one miscarriage before, but after many years of infertility, the threat of a miscarriage looms very large.

I am 2 days ahead of you and have very little in the way of symptoms. I have some tiredness, which tends to hit around teatime, and I think I've had some nausea, but then I wonder whether I'm imagining it as I want symptoms! Today I'm feeling 'reassuringly fat'! :wacko: By that I mean, last week I was doing my belt up on the fourth or fifth hold and today it's most definitely third or fourth! I'm under no illusion that things can take a turn for the worse at any point, but in this moment, I hold on to the fact that my tummy is growing!
With my son, I had very little in the way of symptoms too, but at this stage, any symptoms I may have had were masked by ivf treatment (whereas this pregnancy was natural) so I feel I have nothing to compare to.

As someone with minimal symptoms, I've done A LOT of googling, and for many people, it seems it can be completely normal.

I hope you get reassurance from your scan next week.

I've had extreme tiredness and a little nausea. Makes me a little paranoid. Trying to be grateful that the ms is bearable. still time for it to get worse I guess

Ive had very little symtoms too, ive gone off coffee, but thats quite normal for me too lol im not even that tired, but i would like to take a nap until may for 12week scan lol xx

I'm 12 weeks and the only symptoms I've had is sore breasts and extreme tiredness. I haven't had any morning sickness at all. With my past two my morning sickness was so bad that they put me on nausea meds. It's weird not having any symptoms. Maybe this time I'll get a girl:) there's too much testosterone in my home. Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->