Anyone with symptoms at 4DPO??????

wishingforbub

Reaction score
I am currently 4DPO... compared to last month which was our first month trying ( where I had every symptom possible LOL- in my mind) .. now all I am experiencing is tender BBs and lots of bloating and gas( TMI sorry)...
Would love to hear if anyone has/had symptoms at this stage and what they were..

I also have a lot of gas... and my tummy feels swirly and upset, like when I am nervous about something!

ha you probably are :) seriously this month i have been trying not to think about it. But the bloating is just the worst! sometimes i look in the mirror and i look about 5 months already LOL

I am 4dpo, like you last month I has every symptom going lol and it was also our first month of trying. I noticed everything!
I've not really had any symptoms as yet, although last night I felt uncomfortable sleeping on my belly. Woke up several times with lower belly feeling uncomfortable, not sure it is a symptom or just my head playing with me again.

Apart from that, there is nothing else.

Well since I wrote this I have noticed a stabbing pain on my right low down. I was probably sitting uncomfortable lol but just thought I would mention it.

i will be 4 dpo tommorow and i have had the worst bloating in the world and gas. only my nipples are sore to the touch. sorry if thats tmi. bloating so much i look pregnant.

well this might be a bit TMI but here goes... last night and the night before while DB and I were BDing( i think that's the abbreviation) I felt a sharpish pain in my lower right side. It was more painful last night than the night before...wonder what this is?
5DPO now and still bloating and sore BBs...

this month I have no symptoms at all!!

last month at this stage I had sore bb's and a bit of bloating and slight cramps, this month (now 3-4DPO) absolutely nothing.

Oh well, heres waiting.........

I know this month im trying not to think about it and have almost nothing compared to last month!! well my BBs have been sore for 3 days now, the bloating finally went down.. and now im getting really mild cramping... it is all driving me insane!! :)

I started getting symptoms about at about 4-5 weeks pregnant. Not sure if you can get any as early as 4 dpo x

Ovulation date: Wed, April 7th ,2010
Conception date: Thu, April 8th ,2010
Implantation date: Fri, April 16th ,2010

I didn't realise this so you wont feel symptoms until implantation and you are officially pregnant.

Good luck everyone xx

Im meant to be testing on the 22nd but i think i ovulated 5 days earlier.. today i have very tender boobies

Well i am now 7DPO. I have been having really tender and sore BBs, but they could be anything from due to OV or for the upcoming witch. I am hoping for a BFP a the end of the next week!! x

3 or 4dpo. No symptoms at all.....except for mild cramping which I seem to have every cycle. But no sore boobs, no gas, no bloating....NADA!

Still hoping though.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->