Anyone WTT after MC?..

dan-o

RMC's but mum to 3 now!
Reaction score
.. & getting frustrated!!!!??

I'm going round the twist, I just want to get back to BD with my man!

I found out my baby died on the 24th of feb, so I feel like I've been waiting since then. I had a D&C on the 13th march, but I'm still waiting for the bleeding to stop & then obvioulsy my first AF so I can properly try, but it seems like aaaaaaaages!!

I'm sure the clocks are ticking backwards at the mo :rofl:

AND I'm still BFP on an HPT :hissy: soooo annoying!

am sorry to hear that :hugs: i no things r hard 2 c now but things happen 4 a reason! and ur body will b ready soon hun xx

Sorry to hear about your m/c. I had a m/c 5 weeks ago :cry: and was totally gutted. Im 41 and not getting any younger. However, have felt pregnant for a week or so and my opk kept coming up positive, so tried a HPT and got a BFP today.

I heard you are very fertile after m/c, well turns out it must be true.:happydance:

Hey dan-o, again I'm so sorry for your loss. I just had a chemical on bcp...my second pregnancy and loss on the stupid things but I am wtt for a few more months, or until the end of this cycle if I get mad by then! LOL Hang in there sweetie, take those vitamins, and you will be feeling ready to go here very soon. I wish you the best of luck! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->