Anyone WTT after wedding?

wz585

Reaction score
Hey all! I have been lurking in the TTC journals for a little while now, and have now officially confirmed the wedding date which is close to this time next year! As there is not enough time to comfortably have a baby before the wedding - we can't rush it and OH works away for long periods of time its just not possible! - We have decided to wait until as close to the wedding as possible to start trying again :) is anybody in the same situation?
:hugs:

Yup, I kinda am. Originally the plan was to start TTC on honeymoon, but we've kinda decided I probably need to stay on the medication I'm on till after the wedding, so now as soon as the wedding and honeymoon are over I'm coming off my medication and then TTC. Wedding is in April, it might take all of May to come off the tablets, so TTC beginning of June probably!

I'm getting married 7th April next year and coming off the pill a fortnight before to be ready to start ntnp from the wedding night. We're pretty much in the same boat as you! I'm only waiting really because I want a corsetted wedding dress!!

Beca :wave:

I'm trying to convince my OH that we should start trying for our 1 year anniversary. We're aiming for a wedding on April 9, 2011.

Hi there :wave:

Me and DF were planning to try in April next year, but then he proposed on December the first (and obviously I said yes!)

We plan to get married either next September or November (we have yet to confirm the date with the Vicar) so we were stuck with either wait till 2011 to get married and TTC first or TTC after. But DF has changed his tune entirely and now wants to do everything properly! He has said we can try before the wedding but we may just wait until the honeymoon since I think I'm going to need a nice stiff drink on my wedding day! :rofl:

Looks like I'm stuck here till September.. Oh well, you lovely ladies will all keep me company xxx :hugs:

We were in the same boat, my Lo is 2 1/2 now and we got married on 31st oct so we have put TTC off til next july to allow time to save up and get back on our feet after wedding and xmas and just have honeymoon time (sex for sex not for baby :D). But just can't wait to start TTC role on 2010 :happydance:

Thanks ladies!! It's nice to know that other people are waiting around too!! In a way i am glad to be doing it the proper way now, imagine the stress of having a new baby AND trying to look your best for the wedding!! I think i will come off BC a couple of months before and monitor my cycles on the CBFM to make sure they go back to normal and we can start trying towards the end of the year!! Hopefully it won't be too long before i see that bfp!!! Good luck to everyone and keep in touch

I can't believe you're getting married two days before me, EstelSeren, and Sleepinbeauty you'll be getting married on my one year anniversary. :)

My OH and I are getting married on 13th Feb and we are coming off the pill on 1st Feb :) So fingers crossed that we might "Might" get a honeymoon baby :) I cant wait :)

I was meant to be but i gave up on the waiting i'm not very good at it :rofl: Though i will be kicking myself if i cant fit into my dress :dohh:

we are waiting untill after our wedding July 10th!! Will probably start ttc after honeymoon!! x

yep!we are goin to start ttc after our wedding in july, probaly on the honeymoon! i am soo broody already, but since we've booked our wedding for next year, dont think a baby at the moment is such a good idea!

H2B and I are supposed to be waiting until after our wedding next May. BUT we had an oopsie last week and that might all change. Wedding will still happen bump or no bump!! My dress has some growing room, thank god!

us :D we're wtt (and till our daughter's a little older) for our wedding, we're getting married in disney so can't be too pregnant to fly, in september :cloud9: hoping to start ttc around july/august time, for a 3year age gap :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->