Anyone wtt for number 2?

I would love another... but having just gone back to work, it will prob be best to wait at least a year before going off again!!

But everywhere I look I see pregnant women and just want to be pregnant again! BUT I too had a C-Section and would like to try for a VBAC but am also unsure how long to wait.

I love my son (8months) but just loved being pregnant and those first few weeks!

How long is everyone waiting?

I am WTT no 2. I loved being pregnant and cannot wait to do it all again. At the moment we are planning to TTC at the end of the year. Our daughter will be 1.

We are WTT #2. We are planning to start trying in August when LO will be 5 months old. I'm still breastfeeding her and intend to let her self wean....so whether I'm fertile in August is a different matter. If not then its no big deal, just my body's way of saying "not yet". And if I do manage to squeeze out an egg then that's good!

I had a home-labour turned transfer and C-section with #1. This time I am planning for a home VBAC if everything goes well, but will opt for the safest reasonable option if there's issues during the pregnancy / labour. If we conceive reasonably quickly I think I will still be BFing #1 throughout the pregnancy and possibly tandem feeding when #2 arrives.

I'm WTT for #2 as well! I have no clue when we plan on trying for the next. At the moment we aren't being super careful about things so if it happens, it happens. But I am breastfeeding as well and want Emma to self wean. I'm hoping to at the very least make it to a year of feeding but my ideal feeding situation would be to make it to 2 years.

DH is also in the military so that makes things a bit harder. He leaves out to sea in December for 7 months straight. :shock: So I'll be all alone with Emma. I have the broody bug right now though so I am prepared to be pregnant and even birth a baby without DH if it means I get another little baby. :haha:

We are WTT for #4! (Well, DH's #2)

I think it will be Jan/Feb next year when my LO is about a year old :)

I think we'll start trying Dec time and see how it goes.. So LO will be 2 ish by the time it arrives... That's the plan.. Give me a year at work too!

Hi all. Wow, lots of people who feel the same as I do.

I think it depends for me what happens on the job front. I have been offered a traineeship in social work but not sure whether I should take it when my baby will only be 6 months when it starts. If I do then we can't really ttc no.2 until about 2013. :( That will make other things a lot easier but I don't really want to wait that long!

My other option is becoming a childminder and if I do then we are going to ttc no.2 in January this year. Like Celesse, I'm going to be breastfeeding (she will be 8 months but I plan for her only milk source to be breastmilk until she is 2), so if I'm not fertile enough to get pregnant straight away then so be it. :)

I had a reasonably rubbish labour but a nice birth (if that makes sense), and I suppose it's a bit like an itch I need to scratch, this need to do it again the way I want to do it... to do it differently I suppose. :)

hi hun, i feel the same as you. olivia is only 3 weeks old but id love to be pregnant again, i miss it so much. me and OH have talked about it and have both decided that its best to wait a while, im thinking we will prob wait untill ollie starts nursery, that way i will get to spend plenty of one on one time with her. i know thats the sensible thing to do but thats such a long time lol. xx

Think I may just be stalking you Lanky :haha:

But you are so not alone, already been talking with my OH about having just the one more. While we aren't actually going to be TTC quite yet we are having to plan it out a little due to space in our house. When Rosa is big enough to go out of our room she is going to have to share with her sister and our two small rooms are not really very big, already having to look at moving son out of his current room and swapping with the girls because his room is a better shpe for two to share

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->