Anyone wtt in April 2014?

LunaFleur

Reaction score
Hi ladies!
So I am getting married 14.04.14 and I am going to try wait to ttc the month before. I have serious baby fever so who knows if we can wait that long but I am going to try :haha:
Anyone waiting to April?

:flower:

Hi LunaFleur!

Congratulations on the wedding! I'm actually getting married 4 days after you... Exciting!

OH and I had a heart to heart last week and decided to start trying for our first near the wedding date just like you. OH is happy to get pregnant now but as you know our weddings are only 8 months away so I'd rather wait and not walk down the aisle worried baby was going to make appearance!

I too am baby obsessed. I am beyond broody so the next 9 months is going to feel like forever. Luckily we have weddings to plan to keep us occupied!

Isla. X

Hi LunaFleur!

Congratulations on the wedding! I'm actually getting married 4 days after you... Exciting!

OH and I had a heart to heart last week and decided to start trying for our first near the wedding date just like you. OH is happy to get pregnant now but as you know our weddings are only 8 months away so I'd rather wait and not walk down the aisle worried baby was going to make appearance!

I too am baby obsessed. I am beyond broody so the next 9 months is going to feel like forever. Luckily we have weddings to plan to keep us occupied!

Isla. X

Yay! That is very exciting our weddings are so close and congratulations to you too! I am glad you are also trying to wait until nearer the time we can give eachother inspiration to stay strong until the big day :) fh wanted to try a few months before the wedding but I am so frightened I will MC and that will be an awful thing to deal with right before our wedding :(how much have you got planned already? I have most things done, just trying to find a live band for ours, we are having a day/early evening wedding ending at 8:30 so we can get to our hotel room and start making this baby haha!

Congratulations on the wedding!
We will be TTC sometime in 2014, we're just not sure which month yet. (Me- sooner rather than later, OH- later rather than sooner!). We've finally decided that we are going to look at buying a house in about 3 months time, and that is one of the requirements on my list before we start TTC. Waiting for an engagement ring will be the only other thing I want before we start :happydance:

Congrats to the brides to be! Weddings are so exciting you will enjoy every moment of it!

Good luck with the house swinx!

We are WTT until march/April next year. I would happily TTC but have recently started a new job so need to be there 6 months to get a good maternity package :roll:

Has anyone started charting? I've got 2 more pill packets to take then will be pill fre

We will be TTC sometime in 2014, we're just not sure which month yet. (Me- sooner rather than later, OH- later rather than sooner!). We've finally decided that we are going to look at buying a house in about 3 months time, and that is one of the requirements on my list before we start TTC. Waiting for an engagement ring will be the only other thing I want before we start :happydance:

Thanks! We will be buying a house soon too so I am hoping focusing on decorating etc will take my mind off of things :dohh:

Oh I hope you get your ring soon!

Congrats to the brides to be! Weddings are so exciting you will enjoy every moment of it!

Good luck with the house swinx!

We are WTT until march/April next year. I would happily TTC but have recently started a new job so need to be there 6 months to get a good maternity package :roll:

Has anyone started charting? I've got 2 more pill packets to take then will be pill fre

Thanks, I am super excited, mainly because it means we can start ttc :happydance: That sucks, but at least you won't have to worry about not having it :) I am not charting yet, I plan to from January do I need to start beforehand? Are you taking any prenatal vitamins or anything? I am not on the pill and have regular periods like clockwork but I do not have a clue about all this charting malarky lol

I don't really know how to chart. I have downloaded Fertility Friend app on my phone and will start charting properly when I finish all my pill packets just so I get an idea of when I will be ovulating etc.

What is your wedding dress like?

I don't really know how to chart. I have downloaded Fertility Friend app on my phone and will start charting properly when I finish all my pill packets just so I get an idea of when I will be ovulating etc.

What is your wedding dress like?

I will attach a picture suknia-slubna-kupie-demetrios-2829-r-s-kolor-biala-rozmiar-s-1.jpg

Hi, So I am very new here and don't quite know all the acronyms for things....but I just got married Sept 14/13 and my husband and I have decided we will be trying for a baby in April 2014 :) It would be cool to keep in touch with all of you to see what journeys we take. I think I am in the same boat as you guys, having baby fever, and just want to start trying now! However, we are hoping to buy a house in a year and would like baby to come a few months after that. I am taking a prenatal vitamin now and some other supplements, and even though I am on the BC pill I am starting to practice charting with fertility friend. I'm hoping this way I can see what my charts will look like not ovulating so I can see a real distinction when I come off the pills and actually do ovulate. Also, I'm hoping by starting to chart now I get in a habit of taking my temperature before I get out of bed :)

So...I joined this site to maybe keep me occupied while we wait...and it helps to see I'm not the only one :)

Hey all,
Im new around here too. The forums in New Zealand are pretty quiet so I thought id pop over in here :)
Im getting married 12.4.14 so we will try from then on. I should be ovulating on my wedding night too so thats exciting.

I have a copper IUD so I'll get that out in December and start charting and prenatal vits then. All very exciting.

Now most of my wedding prep is done I feel like we are just waiting for all this excitement to begin. Filling the summer with house renovations hopefully - If we don't run out of cash - busy trying to save for the wedding too :(

I just hope it happens fast once we try. My future husband has erectile dysfunction so I expect it will be very hard to conceive :(

Congrats on your marriage! I have a 10 month old son and we are wttc #2 in April!!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->