Anyone Zumba?

BunNtheOven

Mom Expecting # 2!
Reaction score
I've been doing zumba everynight since the 19th. I'm so out of shape and have no coordination but its fun!!:dohh: And when your done your sweating your butt off! I feel so much better since I started. I'm waiting for my 30DS to come in the mail, until then I'm doing this. But I may do it until I get tired of it! You dont really even realize your working out because your too busy focusing on the moves. :happydance:

Anyone else do it?

I do! I love it, a did it for a couple of weeks and then I added 30DS into my routine as well. Finished 30DS now so I'm doing a week of just zumba before I add Ripped in 30 into my routine. It's so much fun and gets the calories burnt off! xx

It's so much fun! I JUST started Zumba a week ago at a fitness class. The music and the group gets you hyped, and I was sweating my ass off! Afterwards, I felt energized, I could have gone jogging. I plan on going back and will definitely try out their other fitness classes, like Core Max and HIIT. HIIT stands for high intensity interval training. It's high intensity cardio in increments of certain time, like intense cycling as fast+hard as you can for a minute, rest a minute. HIIT is especially great to burn body fat and increase metabolism that stays burning for hours. I recommend zumba+hiit if you're looking into burning fat (thus, lose weight). Just remember that you must incorporate some weight training to tone your muscles or else you lose weight, but you're left with flabs all over because the muscles needs toning in order to build muscle tissue and further burn fat and increase metabolism.

Just a tip :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->