Anyone....

Pyrrhic

Reaction score
find that their OH makes it hard to wait?

I know if I spoke to OH about it now, we'd agree to TTC straight away :dohh:

However, being realistic I know that two children are a lot harder to manage than one, more cost, etc. I've only just started a new job, and I'm due to start my Army reserve officer training in January and I really want all this to happen and it would be much harder, if not impossible, with another baby.

However my heart is going BABY NOW :rofl:

OH is now saying on almost a daily basis about how excited he is about me getting PG again, and can't wait to see how beautiful I am with a bump again, and pointing out newborn clothes, etc.

Any other girls in here the ones who are saying let's wait, as oppose to their OHs? Are your OHs making it hard to wait?

We are both broody - and he's getting better at talking baby in day to day conversation without it being a big deal. But he has his sensible hat screwed on far too tightly at the moment, so I dont think I'll be having the problem you are Nic! x

i think i could relate to this before we booked the wedding! we both started getting over excited about number 2, and i think if it wasn't for our wedding, it would be james saying, lets have one now :cloud9: x

I think I'm more like your OH then boofle :lol:

OH referrs to our future baby by the name we have picked out!! Like 'oh when X is here it will be great' :rofl: Honestly, my hormones are going into overdrive and I am finding it hard to keep my head level!

He even said today 'Oh it's nice we got the iCandy Apple, as it converts so easily into a double'

:rofl: God help me.

i think i could relate to this before we booked the wedding! we both started getting over excited about number 2, and i think if it wasn't for our wedding, it would be james saying, lets have one now :cloud9: x

Aw it's nice he's alll excited too! Are you going to TTC straight after the wedding then?

I'm the one holding off to do the sensible thing. This time next week I will actually be putting money in the Baby Fund. Yippee!

Before we started trying it was me saying hold on, boyo was ready for a good few months before we binned the pills!!

xxx

Yeah since Byron DH wants 100 and wants us to be always having new ones! I was so ill though when I was pregnant that I daren't be pregnant again until Byron's a bit older in case I can't look after him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->