Anyone's morning sickness actually become night sickness?

sam3starxx

Expecting baby no 2
Reaction score
Any tips for sickness and heart burn? I've never suffered with it in any of my pregnancies!!!! I was hoping I wouldn't again, but nope I was wrong!

During the day I am fine. However I never feel hungry (before the baby I ate everything and had a mega high metabolism and constantly ate) now I'm forcing meals in me to keep baby well nutritioned but I'm not actually hungry and come 6pm I constantly feel nausea and the smell of food or the oven (ESP the oven/gas) make me wretch and then I get major heartburn!
Only happens in the evening! Disturbs my sleep as well! Then morning comes and back to normal no nausea no wretching no heartburn!
Would much rather have it during the day instead of being up all night 😞

I feel you. Mine has always been night sickness in my previous pregnancies. It just started for me and was so bad last night that I had to take a tablet in order to get any sleep. I hate waking up out of my sleep feeling like I'm going to wretch. The only thing opposite for me is that in the day time I quickly go from not hungry to starving within literally a few minutes. It gives me no time to cook anything so I find myself making more things in the microwave than I care to admit.

Night time for me too. I am nauseous 24 hours a day, but morning is when I am least nauseous.

Yep, night time for me too this time around. I felt nauseous all day but it was so bad at night that it would actually wake me up and then I couldn't get back to sleep.

My midwife said low blood sugar makes it worse so to eat something - small, plain snack - right before bed. You might not feel like eating but getting something in your tummy can actually help.

My nausea has always been worse at night, 4 pregnancies and it's always at night starting before dinnertime.

My nausea was worse during the evening with my first pregnancy. Hopefully it will ease up soon :hugs:

Thank ladies! I am so glad i am not the only one!! lol
I've found the only thing that seems to get rid of waves of nausea or the wretching is to chew chewing gum.

I also get night sickness. Sometimes I get a bout during the day but usually the only time I feel nauseous is at night time, whereas with my previous pregnancies I had regular morning sickness with #1 and HG with #2 & #3 so I was just sick all of the time lol. It feels nice to only have it at night for now, I am crossing my fingers I don't get HG this time around[-o<

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->