Anything cuter?

lauraloo24

Reaction score
I've just been to Tesco's and saw a Dad carrying his gorgeous newborn baby daughter.

Soooo cute! I just think there is nothing cuter than seeing a daddy with his baby. Anyone with me? xxx

Completely agree!

I've just got back from my best mates and daddy was cuddling his crying baby, who as soon as he was near his daddy stopped crying!! it was sooo lovely and made me even more broodier! (darn!) - I have been made god mother though so thats a plus!
But definately agree! soo lovely!

Lou
x x x

Oh god yes!

I was visiting some new mummies on the postnatal ward a few weeks ago, and we got round to the last bed, and this huge man...over 6ft anyway....in a business shirt and loosened tie was just staring into the baby cot. He'd been like that the whole time we were in the room, not even looking up, then when we got to him and were chatting (I'd just like to add that his wife was in the loo, the man DID NOT give birth to the baby!) he just couldn't take his eyes off his daughter. She was adorable, beautiful dark skin and thick black hair...but he was even more cute just cause he was this big dude getting all emotional over his baby.

It was so beautiful! I had to wipe my eyes when I left the room!! Haha.

And when dad's hold their babies after the birth.......AAAAAAAh, a dad crying over his new baby. It gets me crying every time!

When I went to see my baby cousin in hospital my uncle was so cute lol. He couldn't stop smiling he was so proud telling absolutely everyone haha! When it was time to go he picked up baby in his carrier and strolled off down the hall with me and my dad leaving my poor auntie hobbling behind with her mum :rofl: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->