Anything else *RANT*

reallytinyamy

Mum and step mum
Reaction score
Sorry I think I'm going to spout on for a bit here! I've had enough. I have so much wrong with me its a minor miracle I'm pregnant at all but I'm going insane with worry about how it will all affect Bob (baby on board) and me as I can't take my medication and I'm starting to struggle. At the moment I have to go to the surgery every other day for injections for pernicious anaemia, have loads of blood tests due to hypothyroidism, problems with IBS, restless leg syndrome- for which I can't take my medication so I suffer badly and cant sleep properly, had mental health problems and I'm terrified it'll cause a problem. The list is endless:hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::cry::cry:

I feel so tired and dead and yuk and worried and I know it wont get any better

:hugs:Aw hun you are having a hard time but just try & remember these early weeks are the toughest it will get easier for you....:hugs:

:hugs: I'm sorry your going through that. Just try to remember, it will all be worth it in the end. :hugs:

aawww hunni it must be sor hard for u have u spoke to ur midwife and is there nothing herbal u can take just think it dont be long ilu have a bundle of joy xxxxx

I am sorry you are having such a hard time. I agree with IWO, check with trying some herbal alternatives to help out.

Have you spoke to your GP about if theres any alternative medication you can take? If you tell him how much it's bothering you Im sure he'll be able to advise you.

Hope you feel better soon hun, sounds like you're having quite a time of it!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"