Anything else to take well in advance with folic acid??

londonbird

Reaction score
Is there anything else that can be taken 6 months- 1 year in advance

Waiting to see Endocrinologist atm, most likely she is going to say I need surgery so if we want kids to get on it ASAP.

Got folic acid last night, is there anything else I can be taking??

Thanks in advance guys :)

I dont take them yet but afew people have told me i should be

Was only 2.99 so figured I better get it and get started - doc recommended at least a year beforehand

A friend suggested Pregcare..but not too sure.. see if anyone has anymore suggestions :)

I've only really been suggested Folic Acid, i've not really looked into it though so there might be other suggestions! I did look for the Folic Acid in town the other day but was 10.99 and didn't have the money on me.. doh. But, I do think I'm going to start taking it soon.

Taking prenatal vitamins is a good idea. They surely won't hurt you if you take them now and they are actually recommended if you are thinking about getting pregnant as well as taking them during the pregnancy.

I would like to know if any ladies out there know of a vitamin/herb/med that I could take to increase my chances of a girl. I know a lot of the ideas out there are old wives tales but I am willing to try 'most' anything :)

Taking prenatal vitamins is a good idea. They surely won't hurt you if you take them now and they are actually recommended if you are thinking about getting pregnant as well as taking them during the pregnancy.

I would like to know if any ladies out there know of a vitamin/herb/med that I could take to increase my chances of a girl. I know a lot of the ideas out there are old wives tales but I am willing to try 'most' anything :)

We would really like a girl also I have heard there are certain foods you should eat more off and avoid due the acid & alkaline factors! So when the time gets nearer I am going to make sure I avoid/eat these (can't remember where I found these now but I am pretty sure I just googled it)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->