Apologies to anyone who has one but.. wtf?!?

I'm sure I saw one of these in Mothercare! Only cant find a pic anywhere, only remember as me and OH were killing ourselves laughing!!

I saw something like that in tesco, oh wait, no that was a card board box with a walkers crisp logo on the side.

Reminds me of one of those boxes you put your cat in when you take it to the vets!!

My baba wont be going anywhere near one!!

:rofl:

I'd feel almost like I was packing up my LO for a move. Cardboard? Interesting.

I'd be so worried about it collapsing!

Thought there was a hair on my screen as the page loaded :rofl: x

:shock: what some people think of.....:rofl: XxX

Fire hazard or what.My daughter wouldn't even put her dollys in it.well each to their own.Does it come flat pack lol

We looked seriously at getting the Mothercare version of this except Mothercare one was more like a rocking crib. The quality was actually pretty good, made from recycled cardboard I think therefore eco-friendly and yes, flat packed so it would be easy to store ready for the next one and only about £30. Had a pretty pastel circles motiff going on too.

We decided against it in the end because Baby would be sleeping in our room anyway so we didn't see the point of spending more money when we'd already bought a cot.

Absolutely brilliant for anybody with a strong Eco-ethic but limited funds. but also for a family who might be in the middle of a house move at the time. :D The price on that one is a bit steep though and it's not very elegant.

I think i saw something like this in a mag and it was more for the eco types as you say angel mouse.And i suppose if you look at it another way handy to be tucked away for use ie grandparents.fits in the car.i still wouldn't buy one but i can now see some good points to it x

What happens if baby's sick or nappy leaks??? It would go all soggy:rofl::rofl:

Hmm you can get a Moses basket for the same price. Some things you just dont need to economise on! Poor babies! The most eco friendly thing to do is to borrow a Moses basket!

Hmmm-cardboard cradle???? Not for me :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->