Apology, and an explination

Drazic<3

You got the love <3
Reaction score
Hey Girls,

This post might be pretentious of me, noone might remember me! But basically, I was a very active member a few months ago and then I well...sort of vanished. I'm sorry for that, I made some good mates on here and going with no explination is unfair. I thought about you all and what was happening with you and your families - but something bad happened and I just couldn't face being here. It was all too much. However, I'm still sorry I vanished.

So, I'm here to ask if you will have me back? Alot has changed in my life. I'm married now for one! I lost lots of weight (then put half a stone back on post-honeymoon, but we will ignore that bit!) Plus I finished my degree, graduate next month.

Sooo. If you will have me I would love to get back with my WTT girlies, and meet all the new ones.

Love,
Katie
-x-

Hullo hon! Welcome back! Glad to hear that things are resolving for you. xx

Hello my lovely friend!
ITs wonderful to have you back, have missed you loads. Jen kept me informed which was lovely of her!
So how was the wedding and honeymoon?
I remember like 5 months back when you were talking about it, how time can fly.
whats married life like?
x

:hi: Hello! I'm one of the newbies- looking forward to getting to know you!

Welcome back hun!

Congrats to you and your hubby on the wedding :) Hope you have a happily ever after now (along with a :bfp:)

Katie (no.2) lol
xx

:happydance: You came back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's not been the same without you sweetheart and I know I have spoke to you away from here but it is good to have you "home"!!

xxx

Thanks girlies! I thought you might tell me to get stuffed. Phew.
Married life isn't so different - In fact, it's pretty much the same except people accept you are serious about each other! I love it though, especially getting to refer to him as my husband, that rocks. <3

Yay! Welcome back :) Hope all is ok with you now and you settle back into WTT nicely :D

Well done on the weight loss too! x

Hi! welcome back.i also disappeared, life just took over for a bit and broodiness went out of the window so i lost all inclination to log on - glad to see so many old faces are still around tho, and a few of the WTT girls are now in TTC or even 1st tri - lucky!!

Welcome back, we missed you!

you do realise you're going to have to do a post about your wedding :)

You going to be ttc soon? Any news, congrats on your upcoming graduation! Mine was last year and that seems ages ago hehe.

xxxx

Hi :). I think I have seen some odle rpost of you somewhere, so I have heard your name at least xD

Hello gorgeous girl.I know that I talk to you not on BnB too (infact reminds me I need to go and reply to you on facebook) but its lovely to have you back on here.
:hugs: :hugs: xxx

Hello lovely!

Fabulous to have you back! Congrats on your wedding xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back