Apples

RC86

Reaction score
Anybody else had problems with apples? I don't really get morning sickness anymore but the past 2 time I've been sick in past couple of weeks is about a hour after I've eaten an apple. I didn't link the 2 last time but I ate an apple about a hour ago n now I'm suffering really bad. I think its time to keep away from the apples!

Anybody else had problems with apples? I don't really get morning sickness anymore but the past 2 time I've been sick in past couple of weeks is about a hour after I've eaten an apple. I didn't link the 2 last time but I ate an apple about a hour ago n now I'm suffering really bad. I think its time to keep away from the apples!

I put apples in my fruit smoothies and I get an upset tummy sometimes. Eating an apple with the peel is quite a bit of fiber and when you are pregnant everything slows down so I like to think of it as a conflict of interest in my gut lol. I could be wrong but it feels like apples force everything to move along and I get stomach cramps until it has.

Apples are one of the things that I've craved.

I've been sick, both times after I've been for a scan - go figure :p

I ate one apple and it gave me instantaneous runs. DH and I were at a hotel, he was in the shower, and I had to run in while he was showering to use the toilet. I won't go near another apple until well after pregnancy. Usually he will find good ways to joke about embarrassing moments when we are alone. This incident he has never brought up again except to say that day "you really are pregnant". Gotta love him.

Apples actually make me feel better! Even just the smell of them makes me feel better. I have to take the skin off though or I get this horrible heavy, "not digesting" feeling, if that makes any sense. Haha.

I haven't eaten apples since early on as they made me feel so ill.

Thanks for the responses...its odd how some women find apples make them feel better and others apples make them sick. Least I know I'm not the only one lol. Its a shame coz I usually love apples.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->