Applied for a job

Miss_Bump

Reaction score
I applied for a job and got this sent back to me...

Thank you for your recent application. Unfortunately we are unlikely to have any positions suitable, as all of our posts require employees to work at least one full day at the weekend, and I notice that you are only available until 1pm on Saturdays and Sundays.
If this situation changes then please feel free to apply again in the future.

I can actually work all day Saturday but just didn't really want to lol

Do you think that is saying 'if you can work Saturdays then we might consider you' ???

They might, but then you would have to available, even though you dont want to be. It could be every sat all day, could you do it?

Yeah, sounds like ey will consider you if you say you can work all day saturday, but you will have to be prepared to actually work every saturday, so if you dont want to I wouldnt bother applying hun

when I applied for the job I have, I told them I couldn't work sundays. they said it wasn't a problem,... 4 years later I think i've had a total of 10 sundays off. lol

I replied saying that i can work all day on Saturdays and re sent my application form - this was on Monday afternoon and ive not heard anything back since :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->