appointment for biopsy today

todteach

Dreams can come true
Reaction score
Well...........today I have my appointment scheduled for an endometrial biopsy at the hospital. A little funny?!? When I get nervous, sometimes I get diarrhea..........guess what's happening right now? Hope it's gone before my appt. Poor gynecologist?!?!?! No other symptoms just the scootie poops, so def not contagious, just disgusting!

Hi Sweetie,

I hope you are feeling better today. When I get nervous my bladder doesn't stop. When I was at the FS yesterday I went to the loo 4 times and I am not exagerating *blush*

When do you get your results? I have searched for your journal but can't seem to find one. Let me know I would love to post you my best wishes :hugs:

Thanks hun xox When the gynecologist was done my biopsy, he told me that he will be doing another one next cycle. (yikes) I didn't realize this as he hadn't informed me that it is to be done for two cycles. :blush:

It went well, (not as painful as I imagined) although it was not my favourite place to be on a Friday afternoon. I had my mom take me because my husband was at work. I hope to get my results back soon after the second biopsy............if it comes back as "fine" then I will be asking for more bloodwork to check out other things. There's a little more involved to this baby making business than I initially expected.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->