appointment here for coil removal

butterbaby76

Reaction score
hi all quick recap !! my coil seems to be floating round my body somewhere and i have waited 17 days for an appointment to be made for me to have a scan and the date will be the 5th of august over a month away and as i go on hols on the 3rd of august im up shit creek without a paddle as the woman on the end of the phone says its really not her problem, and i can always go in to the fp and get condoms !!!! i am so annoyed i can self refer to solihull oh no i cant because im to old im 32 !!!!:hissy: any1 under the age of 25 can self refer - and to top it all the place where i have to go for the scan is a gum clinic !! so i now have to go and sit with people who have sexually transmitted diseases now im not niave enough to think i can catch anything but i am annoyed that when i walk in there people will think ive got a std !! so there you have it my rant at the local health trust !!!:cry:

oh my god hun that's just ridiculous! It annoys me that they have an age limit for self-referral thing - it's not very fair. I really hope you get sorted soon x

How poopy is that, they shouldn't have an age limit on it! It sucks when people and places aren't as helpful as they should be :hugs:

Surely that's age-ist! Are they allowed to do that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->