Appointment to follow scan? :/

broodybeauty

Reaction score
Hi Girls,

Today i received my scan date letter and in with the letter was an appointment(30 min after scan) to see a midwife at the hospital.Does anyone know why this may be,I tried asking my midwife but to be honest she is pretty useless.

Any ideas appreciated.

I think it's normal.... mine is scheduled like that too for my 12 week scan.. just a normal appointment!!!

Mine have been like that with all my kiddos. They try to get as much done at once as they can. Since you're already there for your scan, they might as well see you for your 12 week visit as well since the scan doesn't replace the visit. ;)

I live in the north east too and ive never heard of an appointment straight after your scan you usually have a midwife appointment at around 8 weeks and then not again until week 16 are you under a consultant or anything? X

Can't say i've heard of this, i just had my 12 week scan today and the only thing i had was they took bloods just before my scan but i didn't have to see anyone else.

I saw the midwife at 9 weeks, scan at 12 and then midwife booked again at 16 weeks

its normal, after scans you go see your midwife at the hospital

yup, normal. i had my scan and then went and saw a midwife who took some bloods and that was it! it never said anything on my letter about it :)

I'm in NYC and my doc always wants to ck in w/ me after my scans so they book an appt w/ him immediately following :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->