Appointment

Still bleeding! Aarrrrrgh!!! Just like the start of a normal period! 6 days early!? Got a few cramps too!
Weird!!!
Wot the hell is going on???

Fingers crossed it's an implantation bleed hun...keep us posted!!
xx

Nice to see you Livi :D

That sucks about AF coming early, unfortunatley ive had a few cycles like that only lasting a few weeks

Ohh! Something to keep an eye on if its not usual for you to have AF arrive this soon x Has it been light? x

Hi! Well, I got home from work and the bleeding had stopped! Weird! It was so much like having the start of AF aswell!! I have the most minute bit of blood pass tonight (literally a fleck! ) and a strange smell :blush::blush: Sorry if tmi!! Not a bad smell (I know what those sort of things are!!!), but just different!
I guess I'll never know what that was all about, but I'm not gonna count it as an AF!

I have my fingers crossed for implantation bleeding Livi x

Will you test?

Nah,
Won't test. Don't like getting any hopes up! I feel a bit crampy this morning so maybe AF is on the way?
Thanks for keepig your fingers crossed though! Need all the luck u can throw at me!

:witch: Arse!!!

She arrived!! Guess the random bleeding was a mystery!

No :(

Looked promising since it was new to you x x

Hi again!!
Now then, yet again, on day 21/22, I'm having thje whole spoyying thing! No cramps this month like last! But nevertheless still strange and a bit annoying! Not as heavy as last time either, more like spotting, rather than the start of a period!

Sorry this isn't the most exciting of posts, but I thought I'd share....I'm miffed!

Oooo! Something to mention to GP 'if' AF arrives but Oooo good luck good luck good luck Livi

x x x

Cheers hun! At work at the mo, and think the bleeding has stopped! Must just be random spotting!!!
No cramps at all!! :wacko:

Bleeding stopped this morning! Weird! Is this a common thing at this stage of a cycle? Due AF in about 5 days! I can tell as I can't stop eating!

Not common ... no! Ooooo :happydance:

It happened last month Livi did you say?

Yeah the same happened last month! I guess we'll see in a few days when I get AF! Already getting a few little tiny cramps!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->