Apprehensive about sex

Needabun

Reaction score
Hi ladies :hi:, been a WHILE since I've been on. Feels nice to be back :flower:. A little about me, I'm 23 and just gave birth to my son Aug. 5th of this year so he's 4 weeks old O:). I had a really fast and easy labor & delivery, but with a right labia tear, not too bad. Now!!..up until just a few hours ago I've been dying for this 6 weeks to be up if you know what I mean :sex:, but after reading about some womens experience with postpartum sex, especially with having been torn, im feeling more apprehensive than anything now :nope:, but i really want to be able to enjoy the moment when it comes.

Please moms, I'd like to hear your experiences and advice :flower:.

Sometimes I hate that my husband can just sit back and relax through all of this :pop:...so not fair lol.

I think the best thing is to take it slowly and not put too much pressure on yourself. Do you know what tears the other women had? Someone with a 3rd degree tear is naturally going to be a lot more apprehensive about anything touching their scar, especially that early on I think my episiotomy scar was still pretty tender at 6 weeks

Yes they were mostly 3rd degree, however I don't really know the difference and I don't remember what type mine was.

If it was just your labia that tore that might be 1st degree depending on how deep it was, it may not be sevdre enough to be classified. 2nd degree is just the vagina but the muscle tears as well, 3rd degree is the whole perineum. I think there's a 4th degree as well that also involves the back passage

I had a second degree tear and we dtd at 7 weeks pp. My scar was tender for just over a year, but sex really was fine.

If it was just your labia that tore that might be 1st degree depending on how deep it was, it may not be sevdre enough to be classified. 2nd degree is just the vagina but the muscle tears as well, 3rd degree is the whole perineum. I think there's a 4th degree as well that also involves the back passage

Ok so mine is definitely not a 2nd so most likely a 1st. I touch it with my finder and it kinda stung so I flipped out and got really worried.

I had a second degree tear and we dtd at 7 weeks pp. My scar was tender for just over a year, but sex really was fine.

When i touched it it stung a little so i just got really worried, my 6 weeks is up next Saturday and my DH and I have a babysitter and reservation for a romantic date set up so I'm just hoping I'll be able to achieve some kind of satisfaction out of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->