approaching personal milestone and very nervous

franiss

Mum to a beautiful boy
Reaction score
i am 6 weeks and 4 days, miscarried in feb at 6 weeks 6 days and i feel so so nervous that im approaching that time! i know it doesnt mean i will miscarry again but i just feel so nervous and uneasy about it!
xx

Hello honey,

I know how u feel, I had a m/c in May at 5+5 and I'm constantly knicker checking...I guess we just got to try and remember its a different pregnancy and a different bean and things are going to go right this time xx

oooh I know how you feel I just passed mine. try and stay calm hun I am sure you will be fine!! :hugs:

its horrible isnt it, im exactly the same with the knicker checking. some days im really calm about it and others days im a bit of a mess!
try and keep telling myself its a different pregnancy etc. good luck hun
xx

kermie219, so glad you have passed your dreaded milestone!
xx

Try to keep yourself really busy, spoil yourself, that day in an effort to take your mind of the significance of the date. I am sure you have nothing to worry about.

Maybe try some positive affirmations.
I trust my body
My baby is healthy and perfect
All is well with my pregnancy
etc etc
All the best xx

best of luck, will have fingers and toes crossed for you that everything goes well this time

oh I have just posted a smilar thread as its mine today. Try and feel positive, i know its hard but you will get by. make sure you talk to your OH about how you are feeling as well. We had a big chat and few tears this morning and it made the world of difference. Now its here I feel like I am turning a corner. Hopefully you will as well. xxxx

minichicky - brill news you have reached yours today, i feel like im holding my breathe until saturday, coz then the day has passed.
xx

I know how you feel. I've had several miscarriages and, apart from one, I always lost them in the week 5-6. So I let out a big sigh of relief when I hit 6 weeks last week.
Good luck. I'm sure everything will be fine. :hugs:

franiss - this is a completely different pregnancy, not related to anything that happened with you previously. This one will work out just fine. You'll see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->