Apps & Tracking

Hope87

Reaction score
Hello Ladies,

DH and I are TTC our first child! Over the last few months I've been tracking my cycle(s) using an app called Monthly Cycles and carefully watching bodily changes (i.e. CM). I haven't used OPKs or the BBT method - yet.

I've received many mixed reviews, so I was just wondering what apps and/or methods worked best for you? I see that a lot of you use BBT and Fertility Friend.

Right now I'm in the homestretch of the TWW. Not too sure if we were successful this cycle. We DTD every other day during our "fertile week", but I think AF will be showing up anyway. With that in mind, I'm looking ahead to my next cycle and would like to try different approaches.

Thanks in advance ladies!

Hi hope, I use fertility friend, track cm, use opk's and temp around ovulation.

Good luck!

I temp and use fertility friend, I use opks and check cm and cervical position x i also have ovuview :)

I use fertility friend, bbt, and opks. CM just confuses me :haha: It's difficult to know when your 'fertile week' is based on the apps though bc they mostly go by 'average' ovulation time and technically all women are different! For example, my friend and I have almost identical cycles and I ovulated on CD12 where as she ovulated on CD 18 :shrug: So you never know unless you're temping and/or using opks. A good rule of thumb that I have read is to just dtd every other day from cd 10ish to cd 20ish then you're bound to catch it at one point! Good luck :)

Hi!
I've used Monthly Cycles for a while now, and I like it just for the period tracking part. I've not really used it for TTC. I just started using Ovia for that. It's one of those some stuff is free, but you can buy it and get more. I use the free.
I don't temp or do OPKs (have used them in the past tho). I am pretty in tune with my bodily changes and CM.
I've tried fertility friend, but its too much and makes it too stressful for me. Lots of ladies love it tho!

Good luck!!

Hello, I use MyDays X and fertility friend, I temp, OPK and check CM.

Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->