April 10th 2010 Buddy Needed!!!

Hey Shocklee16 see your havin a boy... Congrats =) I've got my 21wk scan next wk but I don't wanna find out the sex... Yay we're due the same day so... Happy 5 months today to you too lol xXx How you finding everything?

Birmz85 and Shocklee16: April the 10th girls!

Great to hear all about your scans and that your both doing well. Me here had a tough week or so with the H1N1 flu but all is well. Had my week 19 scan last week which was so funny. Our little one kept putting its arms / legs infront of its heart making the scanners job a challenge. You could see all its wee bones in its fingers/arms/legs: totally gorgeous. Otherwise well / feeling sleepy early in the evenings but wierd bit is that I have been waking up at 4am most mornings. is my body preparing me already?! A bit early. No kicks yet - looking forward to that bit.

Hey Lill, glad your scan went well... Can't wait for mine really wanna see the bubba again! Are you due april 10th as well?
I've been wakin up at 3 or 4 every morning as well... Not helpful that I have to wake up afta 7 for work lol but I defo think this is bubba's way of preparing us for whats about to come lol xXx

hiya im due on the 15th of april and having my scan on the 1st of december and cant wait to see what im having it would be good to have someone to talk to that is going through te same stuff as me and at the same stage as me i have just started feeling baby move more x

hey mum2beapril! welcome!! i am due 14th April (it was oringionally 15th April!) i've got my scan tomorrow! im sooooo scared!! is anyone else/was anyone else scared?? i've just heard that they check so many things and im terrified of somethin being wrong!! xx

Nikibr,
Hope your scan goes well tomorrow - look forward to seeing another photo of the wee one soon. I just loved seeing all the bones etc moving around. Enjoy!

Mum2beapril,
Welcome! Congrats on your preg. Looks like a good few of us around the same date which is so lovely. Let us know how you get on with your scan: I'll be getting my scan results that day so big day. Enjoy those kicks!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->