april '11 pregnancy and shopping buddy!!

Rachel.P

still ttc#1 after loss.
Reaction score
will be needed when i start buying things for baby...
someone who's due late april/early may.
lives in stafford preferably..
i hate shopping as it is, so shopping for baby will be a nightmare!
but i'm willing to take someone to help me, someone who has an enthusiasm for shopping? to push me along? :rofl: (i.e MAKE me do the baby shopping!)
compare brands and share tips?
and maybe have a coffee with when we're done?
someone younger, under 25?
pweease?

thankyou!

Congrats on your pregnancy Rachel.P :)

Aww I live in London :(
And due April :) Have to wait until my scan to know my exact dates but I think I may be early then I think.

xxxx

hi xcookiedough..
too bad i don't live in london!
would sooo prefer shopping there to stafford!!
and congrats to you too! :)
i think i'm a tad off too but got my first scan in a couple of weeks so i'll find out better dates :D so excited!!

:)

Thank you hun, I have been suffering from bad nausea all the time now for the past week :( and today, I woke up NOT feeling hungry, but as I type this I think my belly is telling me I need to eat! haha.

Whens your first scan date? You must be excited :)
You had any symptoms yet?

Lets hope we both have a healthy 9months :D xxx

ew, i feel sorry for you! i've not really wanted to eat anything for a few days...
but i think that might be shock sinking in still!

i haven't got a date for my scan yet, due to see the midwife this week. they've just said it'll be about 2 weeks from now.
i'm delayed with all that cos i had to have 3 dr's appointments, (i have pcos so they check up on all that before i'm moved to a midwife).
really annoying lol as i want my scan date!!

i've not had any symptoms at all yet.. still waiting. though my dr says it's fine to have no symptoms for a while.. (still worried though)

yup, hope so! i'm so excited i want to be 9 months now!! haha!
xxx

Ah right okay, see I didn't get much symptoms until the past week + and it's hitting hard. I was worried a bit before thinking... hmmm hardly any symptoms ?! but trust me, count yourself lucky as one day it may hit you! lol.

I haven't even recieved my scan date yet, my hospital is useless, but I am giving them until tomorrow for my letter to come, else I am calling them up and finding out whats happening as I need my antenatal app. very soon and I want to have my scan date so I can look forward to the milestone 12 weeks!

The shock is definitly what I have been experiencing also. Sometimes I think ... No Im not pregnant it's all in head! We all will proberly feel like this until we have our LO's in our arms! haha
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"