• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

April 16th 2009 - US

JeffsWife07

Reaction score
Anyone due around this time? Let's chat and compare symptoms. Everybody needs someone else to complain to. Wanna be my buddy? I'm in the US. PM me for my messenger.:hug:

I need more buds! I sadly lost one to a m/c but keeping in touch with her. She is wonderful! So far I have a bud due about 2 weeks before me. I am due April 24th which is like one week after you, but we will see at the next scan since with my last pregnancy the 1st scan at 6.3 weeks said I was 5 weeks along and it was wrong. I have msn, if you have yahoo I can add ya still, and I have myspace, facebook.... Hmmm That's about it! Hugs

:hug: PM me with your info for yahoo and Myspace and I'll add you. I so need a bud too. Thanks!

you still looking for buddies?
i'm due april 3rd!

If you're looking for another buddy I have both yahoo & myspace, and I'm due April 19th :)

I would be thrilled to have many buddies. I have myspace and yahoo if anyone is interested PM me your info. I will be on yahoo mainly at night since DH is working nights all of the time.:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->