April 2015!

Christina86

Reaction score
I am feeling a mix of emotions at the moment. I had always been irregular, went on BC at 15, came off at 27 completely after husband and I got married. We just said "whenever it happens it happens." Back in June I had been feeling really odd, I was 9 days late and then when I was 11 days late I tested- negative. July was normal, though about 2 days late. I figured maybe my body was now used to being off BC and I would be irregular again. On Sunday, my husband just came up to me and said "you haven't really been all that cranky this month... have you gotten it yet." I said no and then said that... oh maybe I am just going to be irregular again. My last cycle started July 20th. Took a test Monday night and it came back positive within 15 seconds. Waited until the morning on Tuesday and took another one and it came back positive even quicker. Just for my own sanity I took another one yesterday- the one that has the words and it said "pregnant 2-3 weeks" Oh boy. I am excited and nervous all at the same time. My OB got me in on September 9th but just to confirm I have an appt. with my family doctor today at 2pm. I haven't been feeling too different but can def. tell some differences. My boobs hurt, I am using the bathroom more than usual and I am hungry but right now nothing seems appetizing (not sure if that is normal or not). Looks like I'll be due end of April.

Congratulations!

Thanks!
It was confirmed. Positive test at the doctors. I'm 5 weeks 3 days. With a due date of April 26, 2015. I am excited and nervous. We are only telling a few people so we have people to talk to but will be waiting until 12 weeks to announce to everyone in our family and other friends.

Yay!
There's a friendly group of women due in April in the Pregnancy Groups and Discussions Forum if you want to come join us. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->