April 2018 mummies!!

Shortstuff88

Mother of a beautiful boy and gorgeous girl
Reaction score
I am so excited to be back on this journey again!!
I'm currently 4 weeks pregnant. Just found out on Thursday!!

So far I've been having a lot of stretching, achy feelings. Definitely peeing a lot more than usual and very tired!!!
Can't believe I have to wait another 8 weeks before my first scan.
I'm going to call my doctor next week to get the ball rolling!!

Welcome to all the other April 2018 mummies!

Yay thanks for setting this up shortstuff! I'll be calling my midwife tomorrow too. Can't wait for the first scan already but such a long wait! With our DD we went for a private early scan at 7 weeks which was lovely as reassurance, thinking of doing it again as it splits up that 8 week wait!

Yeah with my son we had a scan at 6 and 8 weeks because I had a bleed. So we did manage to see his little heartbeat before our 12 week dating scan. I don't think we'll have one any earlier this time as I'm more aware of what to expect this time around.

Hi :)

Due April 9th, so 6 weeks tomorrow. Early scan on Friday showed 2 sacs with yolk sacs, and very beginning of flickering HBs, was really cool:baby::baby: Another scan on Tuesday. This was a huge surprise lol. I put a pic in the April thread in the groups forum. Can't wait to see more scan pics from April mums.

So much nausea and exhaustion, stretching!

Any of you guys have cravings? Oh and the bloat!!

:kiss: Congratulations to everyone!

Congratulations everyone

I got my positive on Friday.

Constantly peeing, and I've been napping!

I will probably pay for a private scan around 8 weeks

My due date is April 17th/18th I think.

Congratulations to you both!!
I don't so much have cravings as the want to eat everything!!! 😂

Hey ladies .

I'm 4 weeks today . Super nerve racking time !

I've been having stretching and random cramps along with feeling a bit nauseous when I get hungry !

Congrats everyone :)

Xx

Hi ladies

I'm 6 weeks today due 8th April. I currently feel dreadful, really nauseous, bloated and exhausted.

I have a scan on Thursday as I had a partial molar pregnancy in March/April. The chance of having another one is about 1%, so trying not to panic about feeling worse than I did last time and having HCG levels at the upper end of normal.

Right pity party over, back to more joyous thoughts, congrats everyone 😊

Hi everyone!!! So I just made the group... according to the apps my due date is April 30th. I got my bfp early at 8 dpo. Congrats to everyone!

Hi everyone!!! So I just made the group... according to the apps my due date is April 30th. I got my bfp early at 8 dpo. Congrats to everyone!

Just found the group following over from shortstuff's 2 week wait thread. Got my bfp on this past Thursday which was 10dpo for me. So far I've just been feeling bloated with minor crampiness, and a little tired. I plan on calling to schedule my first appointment tomorrow to get the ball rolling on that. I'm still a little confused as to when my due date is. The first day of my last period was Tuesday July 11th, I have a 32 day cycle, I ovulated I am pretty sure on Monday July 31st, and I got my bfp on this past Thursday August 10th at 10dpo. Can anyone please tell me what my due date should be since I don't have the usual 28 day cycle, but 32 days instead.

Just found the group following over from shortstuff's 2 week wait thread. Got my bfp on this past Thursday which was 10dpo for me. So far I've just been feeling bloated with minor crampiness, and a little tired. I plan on calling to schedule my first appointment tomorrow to get the ball rolling on that. I'm still a little confused as to when my due date is. The first day of my last period was Tuesday July 11th, I have a 32 day cycle, I ovulated I am pretty sure on Monday July 31st, and I got my bfp on this past Thursday August 10th at 10dpo. Can anyone please tell me what my due date should be since I don't have the usual 28 day cycle, but 32 days instead.

According to the NHS website which lets you change cycle length it's 21st April

According to the NHS website which lets you change cycle length it's 21st April

Thank you!! What's the web address just for curiosity?

https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/pregnancy-and-baby/pages/due-date-calculator.aspx#

Or Emma's diary

https://www.emmasdiary.co.uk/pregnancy-and-birth/pregnancy/due-date-calculator

Congratulations everyone!

I'm so happy to finally be at this point after over a year of trying for our first!

At my count I'm 5w3d, and will be having a dating scan at what I believe to be 7w3d based on O date (I was charting), but my doctor thinks I'm nearly 7 weeks and will be around 9 weeks at the scan based on LMP (I have long cycles). It will be interesting to see who is closer.

No extraordinary symptoms to speak of yet; boobs a bit sore and the odd nauseous moment. I had a small red bleed yesterday, but no cramps or anything and it cleared up within 10 minutes, so I'm glad we'll be having the early scan for some reassurance. I'm not sure what to expect at this point as it's our first.

Here's to a happy and healthy journey for us all!

Congratulations everyone!

I'm so happy to finally be at this point after over a year of trying for our first!

At my count I'm 5w3d, and will be having a dating scan at what I believe to be 7w3d based on O date (I was charting), but my doctor thinks I'm nearly 7 weeks and will be around 9 weeks at the scan based on LMP (I have long cycles). It will be interesting to see who is closer.

No extraordinary symptoms to speak of yet; boobs a bit sore and the odd nauseous moment. I had a small red bleed yesterday, but no cramps or anything and it cleared up within 10 minutes, so I'm glad we'll be having the early scan for some reassurance. I'm not sure what to expect at this point as it's our first.

Here's to a happy and healthy journey for us all!
Congrats Emily!! Please keep us posted with your scans and dates. I can't believe there are so many of us due in April!

Hi everyone! I'm excited to be joining the group too! Got my bfp on Friday, due date April 24th. I've had some pink spotting last night and today, not very dark at all, but still a little terrifying. I do have a history of early miscarriages, so I'm hoping that this little bean will stick and I'll be able to continue on my journey with you girls. If so, it'll be baby #3 for us :shock:

Wow hello everyone !

Hotslinthesun- hopefully that is a little implantation bleeding .

My due date according to NHS is 22nd April . This early time is just so nervous isn't it - it is my 3rd also xx

Congratulations to everyone!! There does seem to be a lot of us. Must have been a lucky month!! 😂

Is everyone from the UK then?

I wouldn't worry too much about the bleeding. I had the same when I was pregnant with my son at between 4-5 weeks. It was a pretty big bleed too. I had a scan just to be safe and everything was fine. It sounds pretty common I was told.

I'm uk, from Kent.

I've got a 7 year old daughter already.
We've been ntnp for just over a year now.
had an early loss in January so I'm not allowing myself to get too carried away just yet
Hopefully as time goes on I'll start to settle a bit more.

We went away last week
And I had so much energy we went to farms, on boats trips, theme parks and to the kids disco every night.
Since we got back I just want to lay down!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->