April 2018 mummies!!

Congratulations Mummy_Smurf and Imaginary!!!

I've been still getting lots of stretchy/heaviness feelings. Mostly at night when I'm lying in bed. The tiredness and sore boobs are sticking around too. Not had much nausea this week though which is a relief!!
I haven't taken another test since Friday but mostly because I'm having so many symptoms that it's obvious I still am 😂
Good news is I haven't had anymore spotting since Monday afternoon. Although I had decided I'd probably do a test once a week up until I have my scan at 12 weeks.

Congratulation to the the newcomers!

I'm feeling a bit of edge this morning,
I had a bit of spotting this morning, I don't feel tired today and my boobs don't feel sore.
I'm at work and I keep pushing my nipples to check, I must look like a right weirdo.

Off to buy tons more tests and see what's happening!

Morning!

Congrats to all the newcomers:hugs:

Trying get motivation to get up today lol, weathers on the move back to the mid 80s after one decent coldish day. California has great winters though!

Congratulation to the the newcomers!

I'm feeling a bit of edge this morning,
I had a bit of spotting this morning, I don't feel tired today and my boobs don't feel sore.
I'm at work and I keep pushing my nipples to check, I must look like a right weirdo.

Off to buy tons more tests and see what's happening!

Hoping everything turns out ok for you! Hopefully it was just a little spotting. Let us know the outcome when you decide to do more tests. I will most likely do another one in a day or two as well just to keep checking til my first appointment on the 28th. Fingers crossed for everyone!

Hello again! Wasn't sure if I was going to be a part of this group because I was afraid my first faint bfp was an evap line- but here I am at 11 dpo with a dark line On a frer and wondfo.
According to the apps My due date is April 30th

I am from the US... New York

the last few days I've been having some back aches, but feel good other than that. I had pretty bad nausea with my first two pregnancies so fingers crossed it's not that bad this time around

I have a stash of tests now.
I've got 4 left from various packs.

I tested this morning and it correctly put me at 5+ weeks

I think I will still do one a day until I run out.
And then only but if I'm feeling worried.

I had no other spotting since this morning
But after last time I've still not ready to be convinced.
So just taking every week as it comes!

How is everyone getting on today?
Is anyone at the 6 week + mark yet?

I feel so tired all ready its crazy and driving me nuts lol

Glad today's test went ok hmcx

I am officially 5 weeks this week (hooray!). I've been a little m.i.a. lately due to some stressful family stuff going on. I'm just trying to stay as positive and relaxed as I can. I have an ultrasound set up for the 28th of this month (I'll be about 7 weeks). I am really excited and will be relieved I think, once I get there.

I really haven't been dealing with any symptoms. With DD, I had so many by this point, but not this time around. I feel pretty normal. Fx that stays that way! (I had hyperemisis with DD).

Glad all seems ok Hmcx!

Mrs B - that's exciting that you have an ultrasound coming up soon. do you have to pay for that ? I'm thinking about getting a private scan at 7-8 weeks for reassurance . Will cost me £60 if I decide to xx

my second beta 540, so looking good!!!!!!!
ultrasound 31st, i will be about 6&1/2 weeks.

exciting to start this journey with you all!

I'd love to have a scan at around 8 weeks to keep me sane but we'd have to pay for it.

I'm still absolutely exhausted and feel like I'm not getting enough sleep. Luckily I'm a preschool assistant and we have the summer holidays off like the schools so I've been able to relax as much as is possible with a 3 year old. Pretty good timing really because I can't imagine how much more tired I'm going to feel after running around after 26 3 year olds!! By the time I go back to work I'll be 7 weeks so hopefully I might have a bit more energy. 😂

Symptoms wise still got loads!! Apart from the tiredness my boobs are still hurting every morning, still got the nausea (although haven't been sick yet), backache and the stretching/heavy feeling is still there.
Last night and this morning I've had a small pain right in the middle of my tummy, quite high up. No idea what it could be but it's not especially painful so I'm not worrying. I keep having to remind myself how normal some pain can be considering how much your body is changing! You forget how much you went through with the last one I think!

Shortstuff. I feel like you just described everything I'm feeling too, even that pain!

Are you in the uk? Where are you based?

Yeah I'm in Oxfordshire. Although originally from a town near Glasgow. You?

Glad it's not just me with the pain then!!
I am definitely more aware of everything this time round. Not sure if that's good though because I keep comparing this pregnancy to my last one. I had no symptoms at all until I was about 8 weeks. I'd never have known I was pregnant if it hadn't been for the missed period. This time is so different!!

Yeah I'm in Oxfordshire. Although originally from a town near Glasgow. You?

Glad it's not just me with the pain then!!
I am definitely more aware of everything this time round. Not sure if that's good though because I keep comparing this pregnancy to my last one. I had no symptoms at all until I was about 8 weeks. I'd never have known I was pregnant if it hadn't been for the missed period. This time is so different!!

I'm in Kent.

With my first we hadn't actually been trying, we had only been together for a year so the first I knew when I felt so sick every time I stood up and my boobs hurt.
I knew it was a possibility so took the test and got a nice surprise!

My daughter just turned 7 so it's so long ago too!

I'm more aware this time just because we were trying, so everything is "is that normal, is everything ok"

I'm doing daily tests!
And I'm going to pay for a scan at 7/8 weeks.
I had a look and where I went before its still £60 for an early scan

If you look on groupon you can get some good deals on packages

Oh I'll have a look! Would love to know I'd get to see LO in the next few weeks rather than waiting another 7.

Hi ladies
im 6 weeks and still cannot believe it. I have a 15 month old daughter. I dont have much symptoms. Am a bit nervous about this pregnancy. Praying that everything goes as it should be. I have a private scan at the end of this month and hoping to see my baby then.
Good luck to all of you

Glad all seems ok Hmcx!

Mrs B - that's exciting that you have an ultrasound coming up soon. do you have to pay for that ? I'm thinking about getting a private scan at 7-8 weeks for reassurance . Will cost me £60 if I decide to xx

Well, at this time, I have private insurance that covers nearly all maternity costs 100%, so I will not have to pay for the ultrasound. I am very thankful for it. :) Honestly, if I had to pay out of pocket for it, I'd probably still do it just to see this little bean. :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->