April 2018 mummies!!

Just goes to show. I posted that comment about not worrying about bleeding and I've just been to the toilet and had some spotting! Typical!!

Hmcx where in Kent are you ?

I'm in malling , near Maidstone .

We were also away last week ! Just got back yesterday . I'm feeing so tired and grumpy right now !

Shortstuff - like you said you had it before and was totally normal for you xxx

Not too far away, I'm Gillingham/rainham area

Spotting is very common and completely normal.
I've got my fingers crossed for you

Just goes to show. I posted that comment about not worrying about bleeding and I've just been to the toilet and had some spotting! Typical!!
Even though it's "normal" it's still a little terrifying isn't it? I had spotting with my first and everything turned out ok, but I also had 3 early losses before her which all started with spotting as well. The difference was bad cramping with the losses, right now I'm just having the stretching sensation, so I'm cautiously optimistic. Fingers crossed for all of us!!! ��

Wow hello everyone !

Hotslinthesun- hopefully that is a little implantation bleeding .

My due date according to NHS is 22nd April . This early time is just so nervous isn't it - it is my 3rd also xx

Congrats! It looks like we're on a very similar path. I also have a 5 year old and a 2 year old 🙂 Even though this pregnancy was planned I will admit that I'm a little terrified of 3. I can't imagine how I'm going to have enough time for my other 2, and my husband, and my job! Everyone says not to worry, that you just make it work, but it still took us a long time to work up the courage to start trying again. How are you feeling about it?

Oh wow - same age kiddies !

I totally understand what you mean ... I knew all along I wanted 3 but yeah it's a daunting prospect! I already feel guilty but I felt that going from 1-2 as it's a big change for everyone . You just make it work don't you ... you have to !

Yesterday I was getting quite overwhelmed as we just finished 2 weeks of holidays which were very crazy including 4 hotels, Italy, a wedding and Disneyland Paris . And the kids were just impossible because they were so tired! Hubby and I were arguing - so it made me a bit worried but that's an extreme circumstance !

Overall- I can't wait because I've just 'known' since the birth of #2 that we had another one to come :)

Hey we have a bit of time to get used to it too right !!? Xx

Hi ladies, do you all mind if I join? :) I am 5weeks today, due April 16/17th. :happydance:

I just got blood results back, and my beta levels increased from 429 (at 16dpo) to 1381 (at 18dpo). So things seem to be moving right along! This is our third baby, but will be our second living child (fx all goes well). The only symptoms I've really been dealing with are constantly having to go to the bathroom and complete exhaustion. I had hyperemesis with my DD starting at 6 weeks, so every wave of nausea gets me slightly panicked! :dohh:

Congrats to all the other April mamas-to-be! :flower:

Morning! Or afternoon if you're in the UK:coffee:

I have spotting too, it is worrying. Can come from so many things in early pregnancy. I had a subchorionic hematoma with my second son which is one none mc cause, one again this time. There's cervix abrasion, implantation.. A scan would be able to show if there's a little bleed area after 5 weeks give or take and a couple beta blood tests to see if they are rising well :hugs: The stress of not knowing is rough!

Anyone with mega nausea/vomiting? I have meds but bleugh, ready for the kids to go back to school!

Good morning everyone! :)

Since we are all getting to know each other, here's a little about me as well...

I live in the United States. We just moved from South Carolina where I grew up, to California because my husband is in the military. We can't wait to move back to South Carolina though! Anyways, I'm 30 yrs old and my husband is 35. This will be our second child. We have one daughter named Scarlett who just turned 3 on July 21st. As a lot of you have mentioned, we also had a scare with her when I was about 5 or 6 weeks pregnant with a heavy bleed but everything turned out to be perfectly fine and we still don't know the cause of it. It seems everything is so up in the air and fragile the first trimester!

This morning I called and scheduled my first appointment which is on the 28th. We can't wait! With calculating my dates, I'm currently 4wks and 2 days pregnant with a due date of April 21st. Good luck to everyone and I can't wait to watch everyones pregnancies progress into little babies! :)

Since we are all getting to know each other, here's a little about me as well...

I live in the United States. We just moved from South Carolina where I grew up, to California because my husband is in the military. We can't wait to move back to South Carolina though! Anyways, I'm 30 yrs old and my husband is 35. This will be our second child. We have one daughter named Scarlett who just turned 3 on July 21st. As a lot of you have mentioned, we also had a scare with her when I was about 5 or 6 weeks pregnant with a heavy bleed but everything turned out to be perfectly fine and we still don't know the cause of it. It seems everything is so up in the air and fragile the first trimester!

This morning I called and scheduled my first appointment which is on the 28th. We can't wait! With calculating my dates, I'm currently 4wks and 2 days pregnant with a due date of April 21st. Good luck to everyone and I can't wait to watch everyones pregnancies progress into little babies! :)

I loooove South Carolina. Such a beautiful place!! I'm from around the Ozarks in Missouri! I can't wait to hear how your first appt. goes!

I loooove South Carolina. Such a beautiful place!! I'm from around the Ozarks in Missouri! I can't wait to hear how your first appt. goes!

Hoping the next few weeks fly by! :coffee:

I too have had the odd pink spotting, but I've heard that it's normal as long as there's no cramping. FX for everyone that everything sticks.

I live in Australia, so I get to wake up to all of your posts. I'm amazed at those of you going for a 3rd, I can't even imagine at this point. This is our first and I know it will be such a huge life change. I'm 5w4d today, first scan will be 28 August.

I'm glad we're all on this journey together :happydance:

hi ladies! can i join in?? looks like many of you also have april 21st as due date!

i got beta 180 today, going back for another beta wednesday as i had a FET. praying this little one sticks as the fertility treatments are exhausting, and painful at times.
excited for this journey.
healthy and happy 9 months to us!

Just checking in...How's everyone doing today?? :hi:

I was just about to ask the same thing!

I was up at 4 am with my 7 year old. And then when I was meant to get up I kept snoozing my alarm!

I got home from work and had a nap

Boob heaviness and soreness is kicking in now too.

I keep buying tests to check everything is still progressing.
I testing Friday, digital on Saturday
Then tested again yesterday and today.
This could become expensive!

Just checking in...How's everyone doing today?? :hi:

I was just about to ask the same thing!

I was up at 4 am with my 7 year old. And then when I was meant to get up I kept snoozing my alarm!

I got home from work and had a nap

Boob heaviness and soreness is kicking in now too.

I keep buying tests to check everything is still progressing.
I testing Friday, digital on Saturday
Then tested again yesterday and today.
This could become expensive!

Our day started off a little rocky as well. DD hardly slept at all last night and woke up with a pretty bad head cold this morning. With being this early along in the pregnancy I hope I won't get sick too. If I do, I sure do hope it doesn't affect anything.

And as far as testing, I also have been testing every few days just watching the line get darker and darker lol. I will probably continue doing so until my first appointment on the 28th.

Yesterday I was craving peanut butter and jelly sandwiches but with red pepper to make them spicy. :shrug:
Today I want some sort of cooked veggie salad in olive oil with pasta. I don't know where I'm coming up with these things lol. I usually never have any cravings for anything.

hey got my :bfp: yesterday, I should be due around 28th April... this will be 5th baby!!!:wacko: 3 of mine are born in April as well:dohh:
had a miscarriage April this year so hoping this is my rainbow.:flower:

hey got my :bfp: yesterday, I should be due around 28th April... this will be 5th baby!!!:wacko: 3 of mine are born in April as well:dohh:
had a miscarriage April this year so hoping this is my rainbow.:flower:

Congrats on your BFP!!! Wishing you a happy and healthy full nine months. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->