April 2018 Testers - *UPDATE* 17 BFPs and Counting! Easter Bunny Please Bring Us BFPs

I’m only 6dpo but the last 2 nights I’ve been woken up feeling like my nipples were on fire! I’ve never had it before. Anyone else had this? Been feeling a bit crampy too especially right side

fire nipps are a regular TWW symptom for me. Hope it means more for you.

If that line was in time limit im cautiously gonna say bfp!!

Dream, I can see that shadow!

Fostermom, there's no missing those!!!! That is exciting!

Phantom yes it was within the time limit. It took a little longer to show up that I would have expected, but I would say it was at about the 2 minute mark. Then it continued to get darker as it dried.

Good luck LynzyLou and Try Again!

Fostermom, looks like a BFP to me! This is exciting, sure hope your tests keep getting darker!

Phantom yes it was within the time limit. It took a little longer to show up that I would have expected, but I would say it was at about the 2 minute mark. Then it continued to get darker as it dried.

Yay :) so hope this is it for you!! Mine took a while to appear even my dark bfps but all in time limit :) maybe some test just do :) x love this month all the women "i know" are getting their bfps :)

I am 11dpo and tested with FMU. BFN. I am so tired of seeing no second line! I know 8 cycles of this isn't that long compared to some, but I feel like I am half going out of my mind. I had all of the tests and nothing is wrong. I'm just not getting pregnant. How did I get pregnant the 1st try with my others and now nothing? I am timing it perfectly, using preseed, elevating by butt after BD, I dont eat sugar very often, I eat healthy, am the same healthy weight now as I was with my previous kids etc etc. DH sperm analysis came back awesome too. . I have had on and off pain in my right ovary the last 2 days and even some in my left side, so then I get my hopes up (as much as I try not to) only to be disappointed. I stinking miss the feeling of being pregnant!
I know I will be okay, this time of each cycle is the worst. I think maybe this one will hit me harder though because if I'm not pregnant this cycle then I won't be able to try again until December :( :( Ugh

Oh so sorry ashley. You're not out until the :witch: shows up. I really hope you get your bfp tomorrow. If you implanted at 9dpo which is the most common day, or even just yesterday, your test today would be negative. Maybe try again tomorrow or in two days? :dust: to you and :hugs:

Hello! Please put me down for the 20th. My husband has completed all of his chemo treatments and is in good health so this month will be a conscious effort. Fx for all you ladies!

Alright, supposedly 16DPO and still :bfn: with FRER and dollar store cheapies - but no AF either. Thinking I'm just having a wonky cycle since this is my first off of Nexplanon. CD31 at this point. Just going to keep testing every 4-5 days until AF shows.

Congrats to all the BFPs so far!!! Fx for a happy & healthy 9 months!

Thanks for updating us svcar...I'm so sorry your cycle is being weird. I hope you get positive news soon, but if not, I hope you at least get some answers! :hugs:

Just went to the bathroom and had more rusty colored blood in my CM. Can implantation bleeding last more than one day?! I’ve seriously never had spotting in between cycles. Could this be my period coming early? I’m so confused ):

TryTry, yes implantation bleeding can last more than one day or longer than 24 hours. You're still in that 24-hour window though right?

Not to be a downer, but non-implantation spotting can happen in the middle of cycles...I experienced this all the time with PCOS.

Yes it’s probably been about 14 hours since I first noticed the spotting. I know spotting can occur throughout your cycle and not be implantation related. I’ve just never experienced it myself that’s why it’s so odd. I will probably begin testing on Wednesday lol. I’ll be about 10 DPO and I just don’t think I can wait any longer! All of you ladies BFP’s have me excited! I hope I have the same luck :)

I know the feeling, Ashley, and I'm so sorry! It'll happen for you soon. We just went through the same thing. I finally got pregnant on cycle #8, but we had a 9th "bonus" cycle (I ovulated and had my IUD removed the day prior to that) that I don't really count, but that I still was hopeful and tested daily for.

Ladies, I feel you on the constant testing after getting that first positive. I have an entirely paper plate full of tests from yesterday, and I plan on testing again today even though I had a nice positive this morning. :lol: I'll probably keep testing until my AF due date comes and goes!

Congratulations to all bfps and babydust to the rest!

AFM I'm on 7dpo and got some light pink spotting when I wiped. Really hope it's an IB but I have had problems with spottings before too so I won't get my hopes up. Experiencing a bit of mild cramping/pressure in my uterus. Hoping it's a good sign! I bought some tests today but I won't test until the weekend. Oh this wait...

FX for you, LO! It sounds pretty promising to me. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->