April 2018 Testers - *UPDATE* 17 BFPs and Counting! Easter Bunny Please Bring Us BFPs

I typically just scan these blogs for information and encouragement. But would like to start participating. I'm supposed to be testing by April 4th and have been disappointed cycle after cycle. My heart breaks so hard at this time of the month. I'm so torn between the feelings of hopelessness believing that "this is one of life's miracle I may never get" and still being hopeful. But as time goes by, the bucket of hope keeps drying up.

Seeing so many positive stories on this blog has given me hope again.

I've been TTC for a year, I will be 38 in a few months, I'm in a challenging relationship, and I have ovulation issues. I've been struggling but I'm trying to focus on all the good that I do have going for me that can still make this dream a reality.

It's Easter...new life for all of us!

Loves2Design - still well above cover, so that's a positive. Of course we never want to see any sort of drop though.

OMG PEEPS!!!!

FRER this morning was bfn (I woke up ridiculously early, took a test , and then went back to bed). When I woke up again I wanted a "second opinion" so I literally ran to the dollar store and bought their last two dollar store cheapies, came home, took a test and....THIS:

My hand was shaking when I took the pic and my camera makes it look gray but I swear it's not even a squinter irl and it's pink!!!! AAAAHHHHH!!!! I can't even.

Attachments

• IMG_0783.jpg
    IMG_0783.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_0782.jpg
    IMG_0782.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 48
I feel like you can't see it AT ALL in those pictures lol.

TryTry 7 or 8dpo is WAY too early for AF spotting! GL Sweetie! and :dust:

mrnmrsm I think I'm 10dpo...at least I'm 10dpiui. There's a small chance that I'm only 9dpo if I go by my temp shift, but my OPK, which my doctor told me to trust above bbt, was positive the day before my IUI making me 10dpo.

Dill - Congrats!!

Therewillbewe - I completely understand the pain! I'm on cycle 17 now of trying for #1. It is a continuous roller coaster of emotions every month. Welcome to the blog. It has helped me to have people to talk to in similar situations. I hope you can find something in this website too! Best of luck!

AFM: just finished up my last Femara pill yesterday. Trying out evening primrose oil this month, as well as normal prenatal vitamins and Vitamin E. Planning to BD every other day starting this Wednesday, CD10-CD20 (and an extra on the day we think is O-day). Last month my BBT's and OPK's didn't line up, so I do not want to get confused and possibly miss it this month, again!

Co_foster, that looks promising!! Can't wait to see tomorrow's test. Good luck!

Eek cofoster!! That looks promising. April seems a super lucky thread!

GL Lulu! Femara is great! I have pcos and only one ovary attached and it has successfully grown a healthy follicle twice now. :dust:

Here’s hoping it was implantation!! This morning I’m very bloated and have had to pee like waaay more than usual lol. There is no way I will be able to hold out until the 8th to test! Surely if it was implantation a FRER will be able to pick it up by Friday right?

Co_fostermom - I definitely see that line and I have the worst eyes ever! Yay!!

Sorry about the bfns today Dream and Design. Keep your heads up though! There's still a chance. Design I wouldn't worry so much about the temp dip. So many factors can affect that. :hugs: to both of you.

Welcome Therewillbewe and AngelMomB. Angel, what date are you planning on testing?

Therewillbe...let me tell you something about my story. DH and I have been trying for over seven years now. We only could just *barely* afford an IUI these last two cycles. I completely understand what you're going through. I completely understand the ticking clock getting louder in your head. After seven years, I think I got the start of my bfp today. There is hope. If this isn't your cycle, there will be another. :hugs: and :dust:

I’m only 6dpo but the last 2 nights I’ve been woken up feeling like my nipples were on fire! I’ve never had it before. Anyone else had this? Been feeling a bit crampy too especially right side

8/9 DPO today. Had what I think were all agreeing was implantation spotting yesterday and today feels promising. Besides the slight bloat and frequent urination already this morning, my breasts are very tender and I also have HORRIBLE indigestion and all I’ve had is coffee this morning. I literally never have indigestion or heartburn, not even with my son who came out with a full head of hair! Lol. Here’s hoping it’s a good sign!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->